Mikecunniffe

Changes to my Autistic Behaviour

I'm noticing lately i'm jerking, jolting and making weird little noisy when i'm on my own, out and about but i'm not yet got to see the doctor as i don't how to explain it.

I'm wondering if it Anxiety starting and when it happens it my body more trigger flare up of my arthihist. So i'm still clueless. ##

It sounds like tics caused by increased anxiety. I get them, sometimes quite severe. If the cause of the anxiety goes, the tics will go.

Another possible cause is Tourettes syndrome, contrary to popular belief not all touretics swear, my cousin doesnt have a swearing tic for example.

Cheers for this peps, now you mention it i used to know someone with really bad Tourettes and it a similar as it happens where i jump kink my neck and flich my hands

Anytime, at the top right of this forum there will be a search function. Click the word search, then type in the box, "tics" or "tourettes" to see if anyone else has posted about those issues.

Another option is to click on the 'related conditions' section of the boards.

It sounds to me as if its symptoms of stress and anxiety, I've noticed that I can also experience similar symptoms but they are not always there and if I am having a good period without anything likely to cause problems I don't have them so from my point of view I would say its related to anxieties.

It sounds to me as if its symptoms of stress and anxiety, I've noticed that I can also experience similar symptoms but they are not always there and if I am having a good period without anything likely to cause problems I don't have them so from my point of view I would say its related to anxieties.

thank u I'm under stress with work

thank u I'm under stress with work

Have you got a mentor at work and any adaptions all ready in place to help you cope .

I agree. It sounds like symptoms of stress and anxiety. Tourettes requires tics to be persistent and long-lasting - a year or more, and a childhood onset. It's an inherited neurological condition. I suspect that both Autism and Tourette's are responses to sensory processing sensitivities - and I don't just mean the physical senses.

Have you got a mentor at work and any adaptions all ready in place to help you cope .

No i got no to liase with at work and it the NHS after all.

I'm doing a stupid mistake by keeping on the temporary contract but it only until i get my English and Math done in November through the hospital and then while i'm setting up my business i'm hoping to have a permanent post until leave to pursue my career in my business.

I agree. It sounds like symptoms of stress and anxiety. Tourettes requires tics to be persistent and long-lasting - a year or more, and a childhood onset. It's an inherited neurological condition. I suspect that both Autism and Tourette's are responses to sensory processing sensitivities - and I don't just mean the physical senses.

I think i have got anxiety of mild kind, as i always hold back from doing something for while and go blank not response to anyone questions or demands. This is because i not got self belief of going alone if you know what i mean.

For example.

You told me to get a pack paper from top floor office room 5 and go via Room 20 on 1st floor. with vague details. i will go yes then hide away and not ask anyone questions but if i go and do the job, my body start jumping and jerking like mad and picking up like no one business.