Mr Salvador

Aspie - NT symbiotic idea's

As we are hopeful of their not putting us down through ignorance,

They are ignorantly hoping that we do not put them down through excellence.

Bitterness is the symptom not the cause, the cure is education and enlightenment,

Enlightenment is the journey, not the destination.

One is only right or wrong in one's perception, if you perceive the world around you to be right or wrong then it is or it isn't....so concentrate on one's dreams or the opposite will consume you

Allowing others to succeed with their oppression is to deny one's 'self'. Remember that.

Try to remember that the bullies in life were once oppressed and often know not what they do, we should pity them and help them in the way they need that no-one ever did.

Be strong in yourself, to know yourself is to love yourself, be excellent be different be happy. Don't let the hurdles get in your way no matter how high they are, no matter how much the elements seem against you, if that's your way brothers and sisters, walk that way

Follow your dreams and be amazing, be YOU!

Thank you you're most kind!

They were my words but I've picked out some others from history to reinforce the message. its meant to be inspiring, although im not sure if the title was quite accurate?!

'The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires.” – William Arthur Ward

“People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” – Maya Angelou

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, concerned citizens can change world. Indeed it is the only thing that ever has.” – Margaret Mead

“If you think you can do a thing or think you can’t do a thing, you’re right.” – Henry Ford

“Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.” Martin Luther King

I believe that we should all try to embrace the good sides of our personalities. wether severe or slight, autistic people have many gifts to offer society. I believe its up to us to make the most of them so that we can help to facilitate acceptance for the masses. Show your best side and be proud to be you! - Mr Salvador

Brilliant post! So inspiring. I'm saving it :notworthy:

I agree wholeheartedly very wise post

Thanks guys! :)

Im not perfect by any means, I try to remind myself of the positives as much as possible so I don't get consumed by the neg's.

sometimes my thoughts spiral out of control and I use thoughts like these to get a grip on my mind again

Thanks guys! :)

Im not perfect by any means, I try to remind myself of the positives as much as possible so I don't get consumed by the neg's.

sometimes my thoughts spiral out of control and I use thoughts like these to get a grip on my mind again

It's about balancing the good and bad aspects of life things do get out of control very quickly when life isn't clear within my mind.

If I think negatively then it consumes me until all I can see is the problems not any of the solutions.

It's about balancing the good and bad aspects of life things do get out of control very quickly when life isn't clear within my mind.

If I think negatively then it consumes me until all I can see is the problems not any of the solutions.

I guess is the A-hole im describing with this post