wesleytrow

Where are my Human Rights

Autism

I am 33 and have by accident or intervention been left to find out alone without support that I have always had a mental deficit, a lifelong disability, I suffer from autism. Aside of the trauma and distress awareness brought I can see the extent of a damaged and distressing past. The ultimate insult was finding out ! not abuse my entire life but being able to identify why and the seemingly irreparable damage. The abuse I can identify at 2yrs old though most likely from conception, lifelong mental and physical traumas exacerbated by further neglect resulting in more difficulties, thus creating further damage beyond adjustment or repair (seemingly), this is autism. Imprisonment has been the only intervention in my life and definitely the most positive thing that ever happened to me, is that normal ? I can identify the cause and cure, something which is surprisingly unavailable.

I believe due to the weakness I've become an easy target applying the laws of natural selection is completely different to living in an ordered society where we already cater for disabled people, so what is human nature ? I will suffer further trauma through emotional abuse so I feel unable to lead life normally with the knowledge the suffering far outweighs any potential positive outcome if any were indeed possible as human nature denies me the cure or freedom from the consequences. I was assessed by authorities, well aware of the content of the assessment though having no self awareness or recognition (this is called denial) so I was dealt with according to my beliefs. My acknowledgement was motivated by rejection from a social website that provoked me to type Aspergers into Wikipedia, from there it became my focus about 8 weeks ago. My need for direct answers as to cause, treatment and grievance are denied, though ceaseless efforts have gained me insight and awareness. Every realization you take for granted due to your emotional awareness, takes me an age by processing cognitively.

The issue of parents unwittingly emotionally abusing their children is contentious, the second issue of the ASD population and their own understanding of their condition and place in a neurotypical society is equally offensive and complicated. This includes you, doctors, government and family members who are fully aware with the ability to mind read by utilising control of your own emotional mental state to influence others. There is no source of accessible help anywhere, only more abuse round every corner. Autistic people are being traumatised and distressed by you.

Surely this must seem perverse to (you) the reader (individual) that I feel emotional suffering on such a scale. What order would you like it ? It's because of the inability to communicate, thereafter followed by exclusion, then a conveyed influence. Quite obviously we have a sociable nature but I am denied sustained positive emotional attachment of the hive (empathy & mentalizing) allowing me to develop the same brain functions. Allbeit those capabilities are lacking there is adaptation of what it is without so giving my unique insight to the past, present and future I can review for you. I have slipped through receiving the kindness of human nature, one observation of my journey is that my suffering still is/or would have been acceptable (without my awareness of the abuse obviously). A 'horrific nightmare' may help you visualise what life is like when your constantly emotionally manipulated or labelled disabled and incurable, either way abuse on top of abuse.

Emotional abuse has gained significance as a criminal offence so where are my rights ! I've been abused by a neurotypical society / neurotypical people and don't experience your compassion, feel your sympathy or have any special treatment that I am aware of or not, far from it. I am now completely aware ! I've felt the full force of the law (and broken it to my regret of the suffering caused) where appropriate though not as a disabled person and further gross injustices by the authorities I am still unable to comprehend cognitively. Social interaction is significantly equal to the situations I face with any form of government organisation.

You will be unable to find any document on the internet like this by typing in any of the usual search criteria or by obscure trawling.

Glad you have taken a moment to read this, it's as significant to me as your conscience is to you.

By Wesley Trow.

Oh one more thing for the regular chimp need I say.

Hello Wesley and welcome to this oasis of sanity in a mad and dangerous world.

I identify so much with all you say. Many of my experiences mirror your own. Unfortunately I can't answer your very moving post now as I really must go shopping for food. I've spent most of the morning writing emails to various 'authorities' who are supposed to be helping me. My whole life has blighted by stupid neurotypical people who have exploited me time and time again, because of an accident of birth. Believe me, you have my compassion - and the way we're treated makes my blood boil ! I'll be back later.

I am 33 and have by accident or intervention been left to find out alone without support that I have always had a mental deficit, a lifelong disability, I suffer from autism.

I too was left to find out on my own and later in life, but I don't see myself as suffering from autism. I suffer from some the associated conditions such as sensory processing sensitivities, executive dysfunction, anxiety, etc. but I don't suffer from my autistic traits themselves - honesty, loyalty, a strong sense of justice, a love of animals, special interests and talents. As for social problems, I see them more as the problems that the NT world has when interacting with us. Why should we be expected to adapt to a world which is highly dysfunctional, unethical, hypocritical, etc.? We can't anyway, for our brains are wired to give us a very different worldview.

Aside of the trauma and distress awareness brought I can see the extent of a damaged and distressing past. The ultimate insult was finding out ! not abuse my entire life but being able to identify why and the seemingly irreparable damage.

Gradually I found out why, too. Although I've been damaged by manay traumas, autism wasn't the cause, but rather it was the way the NT world treated me. They were the cause of my damage and distress - and still are. Yes, the damage is seemingly irreparable, and we are extra-sensitive to trauma, bulying, persecution...

The abuse I can identify at 2yrs old though most likely from conception, lifelong mental and physical traumas exacerbated by further neglect resulting in more difficulties, thus creating further damage beyond adjustment or repair (seemingly), this is autism.

No, it's not autism. It's the price we pay for the way we are treated.

Imprisonment has been the only intervention in my life and definitely the most positive thing that ever happened to me, is that normal ?

No, but I can understand it.

I can identify the cause and cure, something which is surprisingly unavailable.

And what might that be?

I believe due to the weakness I've become an easy target

Me too. We are naive and 'too' trusting. In themselves that is good, but it makes us very vulnerable. We're not good at manipulating others, but our NT persecutors are, and they home in on people like us. I've been exploited all my life - by 'friends' and organisations (who should know better, but are out of control).

I will suffer further trauma through emotional abuse so I feel unable to lead life normally with the knowledge the suffering far outweighs any potential positive outcome if any were indeed possible as human nature denies me the cure or freedom from the consequences.

Although I'm suffering a lot at present, I always seem to bounce back - for a while at least, and during that period I'm my usual optimistic self, or even idealistic. What drags me down most is the knowing that needless suffering (human and animal) is constantly taking place in the world, thanks to ruthless psychopaths in powerful positions. My suffering is just a tiny part of that whole.

My acknowledgement was motivated by rejection from a social website that provoked me to type Aspergers into Wikipedia, from there it became my focus about 8 weeks ago.

NT's can be so good at rejecting us. We don't fit in so we're made the scapegoats.

There is no source of accessible help anywhere, only more abuse round every corner. Autistic people are being traumatised and distressed by you.

There is help, but you've sometimes got to battle to get it, and you may need more than what is provided. ...Exactly! It is NT's who traumatise and distress us. They are at fault; not autism.

Quite obviously we have a sociable nature but I am denied sustained positive emotional attachment of the hive (empathy & mentalizing) allowing me to develop the same brain functions.

I agree. We are social at a one-to-one level, although we're often seen as 'loners'. The majority of us who are, are loners by default rather design. Who is denying you?

A 'horrific nightmare' may help you visualise what life is like when your constantly emotionally manipulated or labelled disabled and incurable, either way abuse on top of abuse.

I see myself as an autistic person with both disabilities and talents. I try to use my talents as much as I can, yet sometimes stress prevents me.

Emotional abuse has gained significance as a criminal offence so where are my rights ! I've been abused by a neurotypical society / neurotypical people and don't experience your compassion, feel your sympathy or have any special treatment that I am aware of or not, far from it.

Yes! The same applies to me, and it speaks volumes about the double standards that are rife in NT society. I have little respect for a system whose laws aren't applied equally to all.

I've felt the full force of the law (and broken it to my regret of the suffering caused) where appropriate though not as a disabled person and further gross injustices by the authorities I am still unable to comprehend cognitively.

So have I, although I have never caused suffering - instead, bad laws have caused me suffering. And yes, not as a disabled person. Autism should always be taken into account, for it can explain why laws are broken. We may not even be aware that we've broken a law, or the law may be so vague that it becomes meaningless and serves no real purpose - yet we are still punished by a pathologically punitive system largely run by psychopathic personalities on power-trips.

Social interaction is significantly equal to the situations I face with any form of government organisation.

That can apply to me too. Government organisations should know better. The Equalities Act is being routinely flouted by the very organisations it was mainly intended for, and the Autism Act doesn't seem to have made any great impact either.

Aspies make up about 1% of the population, and many of the great discoveries and inventions that have shaped the world that NTs live in may have come from people with Aspergers.

Psychopaths/Sociopaths make up about 4% of the population, and manipulate a huge percentage of it to their own advantage, regardless of the consequences.

It's a shame that life for a minority that can have such a positive influence in the world is harmed by another minority who are only interested in using everyone for their personal gain. If the majority actually saw how they are being manipulated, maybe their attitude would eventually change. That doesn't help Aspies, and others who are badly treated, right now, but maybe it can help to develop a more positive attitude that might lead to things improving in time. And a more positive attitude may help to relieve the stress and anxiety now.

Waiting for a diagnosis isn't doing a lot for my wellbeing at the moment, but I have a feeling of anticipation that I may be part of a something special, rather than a fear of being told I have a debilitating disorder. The longer the wait goes on, the more I realise that it's a large part of the other 99% who have that!

Hello And Welcome To The Site

Ive read your moving account and you are among equally like minded people who will understand and relate to the experiences of your life and the trials that living in this society represents to those of us that are autistic.

The one thing that needs to be remembered is that here your in a place where you wont be judged or have to change to be apart of this community unlike the world outside that we are born into.

NEW INFORMATION - PLASTER IT TO EVERYONE WITH A DISABILITY PLEASE !!!

Meeting my Maker

Now to tackle the subject of telepathy (don't worry I figured and wrote this all whilst coming to the conclusion that genotype natural selection though environmental conditioning for brain function development is no longer necessary due to advances in application of scientific knowledge – watch this space) or empathy/mind reading skills allegedly self contained brain functions are far from self contained brain functions. Ability in this capacity depends on the neurotypical positivity levels. However every human mind has the potential to develop varying capabilities it would seem humankind has developed two distinct species which currently co-exist for mutual benefit though somewhat unethically. Disadvantaged by number and overriding knowledge due to communication accomplishment the dominant species now destroys any future by a willingness to commit genocide, evidenced by silence and the lack of transparency.

I presume positive feeling/current given off by another person has the ability to be telepathically perceived (distinctly as weakness or nurture), this will cause changes in whosoever it is directed at. The theoretical principles of the studied species can be examined creating a working model revealing all operations. I will liken nurture to being handed an heirloom at birth as to receive such by another capacity denotes weakness/negativity. The positivity causes significant changes in early brain development and (non-human) status is considered with impairment. If such a conveyance occurred through weakness then the conferrer would (I'm assuming) lose brain functions sustained by a positive current (appear to lose natural competitive desire and therefore social acceptance/status). I'm confident tests would show this particular species brain-function diminishing/ceasing.

I presume an ingrained historical period of environmental competition is the driving force behind current neurotypical brain functions. A highly useful function which through a new configuration of neural pathways is prevalent in all individuals, with various reaching potential through life development (critical development is in early infancy, however current knowledge of neurotransmitters would allow a monkey to participate) self loathing may well account for the monkey having status a magnitude above the mentally deficient. Sensory communication appears to be an executive function of telepathy within the working model, despite exclusion based on natural competition.

Worryingly the foundation of developed individuals attitude and behaviour is negatively driven by animal like instincts. Transparency into this world for any individual whose neural ability differs is seemingly forbidden, their own self awareness however is lacking****. The current typical majority differ from those diagnosed under such terms as ASD, HFA, ADHD, Bi-polar, Dementia, Agoraphobia, OCD, Personality Disorder, PTSD, and Schizophrenia there may be more some individuals may be misdiagnosed either way. This umbrella, basic neural configuration and typically lacking brain functions in this context offers superior cognitive adjustment, intelligence and abstract thought.

My choice and My future has become a concept once removed from such individuals which I'm willing to give lessons in, kissing my ass softly.

w.t

Hi Wesley

I had exactly the same experiences in life as you, apart from inprisonment which, had it happened, wouldn't have made the slightest difference to me apart from adding to the harm that Homo Sapiens generally does to Homo Aspie. I tend to think that we are the next evolution of humanity, and that if WE were in charge of organising society that it would be a very different place - calmer, more fair, certainly less intrusive and a whole world of difference in equality.

You prompted something in me with your reference about inner mental power, I wonder if it's something we should explore as a group, so I'll ask if others have ever had these thoughts cross their minds?

Hi Wesley

I had exactly the same experiences in life as you, apart from inprisonment which, had it happened, wouldn't have made the slightest difference to me apart from adding to the harm that Homo Sapiens generally does to Homo Aspie. I tend to think that we are the next evolution of humanity, and that if WE were in charge of organising society that it would be a very different place - calmer, more fair, certainly less intrusive and a whole world of difference in equality.

You prompted something in me with your reference about inner mental power, I wonder if it's something we should explore as a group, so I'll ask if others have ever had these thoughts cross their minds?

There is something that needs to be taken into account and that is that not all people who are autistic are of the same opinions and abilities. I did believe but experience changes things and I think it's dangerous to conclude that just because of our condition we would be better at making decisions and being in charge.

There are many decent people in the world and not all of them are against us and in fact they suffer equally because of the uncaring people that rule in the vast majority of cases.

You can't say that an NT is unsuitable to rule because they are NT any more than you can say we are unsuitable because of being autistic.

You need decent people honest people of all genders races and abilities to unite but the problem is everybody is struggling to survive individually to be of any use.

If it were to happen you would have millions of decent people against the lesser number of ruling self centred discriminate people who are now in power.

I want to Thank You all very very much.

Reading through I found one question from Mihaela

'I can identify the cause and cure, something which is surprisingly unavailable.'

And what might that be?

A. This is going to be tough as I can go on explaining things in detail which forms the basis of my opinions but as I feel somewhat a little weaker for my recent experiences I will keep it laymans and use bulletpoints to help myself out (I was currently crushed and broken lol). I also want to note that my opinions are formed from feb-april 2015 with my emotional state changable affecting my mental state, however my 'opinions' have not changed although I feel drained an sense negativity I will try my best.

The cause is from lack of nurture in the environmental sense, there could be many reasons why eg, illegitimacy, drug use, trauma. There are many possible catalytic genetic components though not defining eg, faulty glands. * Neurology is the forefront of life/existence. I am not going to mention EM field, gravity, infinitely small, infinitely big, blah blah.

The cure (possibly with your expectation the difficult part), well *autism is a bulls--- word. *spectrum means the different s--- ways people are treated (*not everyone's the same). My own neurochemisty differs from NT's, the proof is ahhemm that I do not experience the pleasent effects drug users associate with neurotransmitters/enzyme inhibitors like cocaine, MDMA, amphetamine, ecstasy so far. **I do not condone the use of illegal or presciption drugs and without complete knowledge it is foolish to abuse oneself**. The brain operates many systems that can be considered separate for my explanation purposes eg parasympathetic (which is unconscious regulation of the bodies organs). Likwise there are separate mental processes regulated by many many different neurotransmitters (which i do not have complete knowledge). Currently defined as Crystalised and Fluidity thinking, my own process being crystalised and NT's being fluid, *Two more bulls--- terms for you.

OK, what I know - Dopamine plays a central role in NT's mental processes. This neurotranmitter is associated with self reward. In me personnally this is lacking and not because of genetic fault (why ?). Your own regulation of all neurotransmitters are regulated by your perception of your environment and your diet. I mentioned in my previous post about nurture, positive emotional attachment plays a very important part in the production and process function of neurotransmitters. *2 essential factors gave me self awareness enough to start saying the proverbial - personal devastation and a dopamine substitute (mephedrone), not everyone's cup of tea.

So like any good multi tasking mentally deficient person already self evaluating, I directed my focus onto the NT's whilst maintaining the same. My world suddenly seemed a very different place with something i can't see or touch !! **Now i've had to factor in that NT's have the same very adaptive organ with *highly developed* and privileged mental processes from birth that differ from my own.

From here we still stare at one another and my highly developed reasoning, intelligence and adaptability is still firmly focused and not lacking the abstraction (if this is needed). There are easier ways to reconcile. Anyway the thought of mind reading, thought insertion/removal (telepathy) is rather novel and to be pursued, not to mention the associated wellbeing, emotional POSITIVITY and other stuff (the foundation for their primary current mental processes are negative.)

I've answered as best i can with all the information available to me at this moment in time. Thank you again

w.t

It is well documented that autism has nothing to do with nuture ie how we're brought up. However cptsd can be caused by those factors you mentioned in your post wt.