Sign in to follow this  
Viper

Keep Eugene in the BB house.

Lot's of us on here agree that Eugene is an aspie, for all our children and aspies across the country, vote derek out tonight. If you have interactive TV go to E4 and press the red button then vote for Derek. If you don't have interactive TV you can text or phone in your vote, see channel 4 website for numbers.

Put aspergers syndrome on the map, if we all vote we can keep him in. B)

Viper.

I hope this is allowed on the forum :ph34r:

Edited by Viper

As I said yesterday Viper my eldest with AS has now voted 4 times to get Derek out. Once on the house phone, once via the red button, once on his mobile and once via mine :o while I was out. He has now ran out of options!

So we are doing our best ;)

Carole

Edited by carole

Hi.

We Have voted too. Steve voted 5 times from his mobile, i voted 7 times (told steve 5, but couldnt resist doing it 2 more times)

Ive also voted by phone, and from the T.V. So i hope our determination pays off.

EUGENE 2 WIN All The way.... B)

Shaz

x

Nope, It's NOT allowed!!!! Just kidding!!! :lol:

I have yet to vote for anyone in the BB house (saving on the phone bill! LOL) BUT....I WILL be voting for Derek to be booted out tonight! :D

Go Eugene, Go Eugene!!!!

Mixed feelings now...happy that Derek is going but seeing Eugene upset makes me feel like shite, just hope he`s gonna be ok :unsure:

He will be fine. he only has a week to go. just hope the roumers of a poker night on wednesday with the looser been evicted is not true, cos after that the guy deserves to win and should be judged by the public and not some silly game. YEAHHHHH gO EUGENE :dance::dance::dance::dance::wub::wub::shame::whistle::notworthy::notworthy::thumbs::hypno::):):D:PB)

Yep, I'm sure he'll be fine too. Kinga said she'd look after him, but somehow, not sure if that's a good thing or not! LOL :blink:

It's only 7 more days to the end and he was VERY close to Derek. I think he is upset more, not b/c he has to stay but b/c Derek has left.

Go on Eugene, you can do it!!!! :thumbs::clap::party::thumbs::clap::party:

Well if the rest of them in that pen and all their antics there represent 'normality' in its full glory, then one can only laugh.

Edited by hopeful

As I say we are very pleased :whistle: Anyway, just thought i would add, in case any one missed it. All the housemates are up again on wednesday. only this time we have to vote for the housemate we want to win. SO GUYS. GET VOTING (AGAIN) We no doubt helped in in the first place, by the amount of support he got from this site alone, would have been enough to carry the guy through, he is honest and genuine and deserves this more than anyone else. Please get voting

Text

EUGENE 64404

Has anyone noticed how genuine is almost like eugene. ? I said that ages ago. Oh bless him !! :thumbs::)

Shaz

x

I just hope he can cope without derek, and if he wind if he can cope with the pressure of the media. His life will never be the same, he likes his privacy, as he said a girlfriend would get in the way of his hobbies, how would it be if the media followed him everywhere too.

It would be nice for someone 'different' to win, but will he cope that is whats worrying me, i hope ppl will vote for him and not his aspergers. :tearful:

Elaine1

It dosen't nessesarily folow that the press will hound him, there was a winner a few years ago called Cammeron who we have never seen again since. And I don't think people are voting for his Aspergers, the rest of the country probably have no idea about it, I was watching last night and the text messages across the bottom of the screen showed he and Anthony have a lot of support, they all think he is a genuine sweet guy, which is his Aspergers, Aspergers is his personality there can be no getting away from it, if people like him it is for who he is.

This country has become more accepting of the different people, look at last year, who would have thought Nadia would have won? A transexual from Greece (I think). B)

Viper.

that is true i forgot about cameron, i was just talking generally . i suppose he would be ok. I was talking about ppl who know, not others about the aspergers.

B)

I know that TES is considered to be something of a rude word on here but there are loads of posters on the TES site that want Eugene to win B) Word has it he has taken the lead over Anthony :thumbs:

Carole

I can see how Eugene would take some of Anthony's votes. Eugene is just being his own person.

I've been watching it on E4 this afternoon. Makosi was kidnapped. The other housemates were given a choice, release Makosi or have their favourite thing ie Kinga - cigarettes. Anthony - drink, Craig - 2 x pizzas plus 2 x buger and chips. Eugene - teabags and scones.

Guess who was the only person to want Makosi released - our Eugene. He started crying when he went in the diary room and was still upset half an hour later.

What a sweet person he is >:D<<'>

C'm on Eugene

:groupwave::party::clap::thumbs::first:

ps I voted twice this week to get Derek out (first time voter). I'm going to be making up for lost time this week though.

Edited by annie

Having been recently diagnosed myself I immediately related my own situation to Eugene. I found myself depressed as I couldn't cope with the constant anxiety due to changes in work which frustrated me. I was fortunately referred to the correct mental health team who immediately recognised my symptoms. It took only two months to be referred to the physcology deaprtment for assessment. It didn't take long for me to find this site. I would be thrilled to see Eugene win, but not sure how he would cope.

I don't find Eugene's conversation boring I think he's the most genuine person Big Brother has ever found.

Best of luck to him.