Charlie C

I feel deeply hurt.

I live in a supported living house share with 3 other guys, I get on with them all particularly with one who I regard as my friend but I have just come back from a learning disability hospital on section 17 home leave for the weekend (I'm on a section 3) and my so-called friend has been saying to support staff and tenants they if I were to move back here he's moving out. That could of put my tenancy in jeopardy if the management took his side. I've always thought I had a good relationship with him so feel really gutted now.... He's not back until tomorrow as I think he's avoiding me.

How do I approach this situation?

Should I go in all guns blazing tomorrow and confront him about it and get answers Or be diplomatic? I'm really unset and angry I need answers.

What does your tenancy agreement say? Can you afford the 50% extra rent if you stayed? That's presuming the remaining tenant could also afford it.

Obviously the first thing you need to do is find out the reasons for this. Seeing as this statement has been made there must have been a reason and it would have been asked the moment it was said by those monitoring the situation.

Would it not be better to ask them rather than your friend there could be many reasons some that maybe difficult to contend with and it may not have anything to do with you directly it could be their problem in perception than reality.