trekster

Approved study - Autism and Bilingualism Parents Needed

(Posted on behalf of beckie121)

Hi!

I'm looking for parents/caregivers to fill in a quick questionnaire who have a child who is on the autistic spectrum as part of my Masters Research at Cardiff Univerisity. The research is interested in understanding the experiences of parents and caregivers who speak more than one language, or where their child is exposed to more than one language (e.g. school, family etc.). This research will primarily investigate the advice given to parents and the choices made when dealing with a diagnosis of autism.

Participation is completely voluntary and anonymous. By deciding to take part you would be contributing to research investigating and evaluating the quality and uniformity of advice being given to parents about autism and language use. Volunteers would be asked to complete a short questionnaire that will be posted to you, and can be returned in a pre-paid envelope to Cardiff University

Please contact ThomasR111@cf.ac.uk if you're interested in helping out, or reply on here.

Thanks!

Rebecca

Edited by trekster

Good luck with your Masters degree Rebecca, unfortunately I can't help in any way but I hope it goes well for you .