Sign in to follow this  
Gold MD

"Fully committed" to jail.

Yes. In May. This will explain my absence from the boards. That also makes the third (and hopefully, final) time in the fun house. :(

I still feel so angry and fed up over the loss of my caregivers and my supported flat, that I sent letters to my former key worker's partner to say that it was all a major misunderstanding. As usual, nobody cares how I feel and the impact losing Sara and Joanna has on me. All they did was contact the pigs again. You may remember I once spoke of how I was deceived into declaring away the tenancy at the accommodation Autism Initiatives has, after having been forced to stay away from there since July of last year.

I knew Sara's address because the PF or someone had it down on my bail terms (not the full address, though) and I followed a trail on Facebook.

I avoided the police for 2 weeks. They actually arrived to get me in May, WHILE my mother, my sister's ex and I were taken my things into the house. Because I seen them, I got over the back fence and I did not get arrested all the way until 21 May, but I had no place to go. There was a time where I attempted to re-book myself into a cheap hostel, but I nearly got shopped by a worker in there who tried to trick me into taken a room. :rolleyes:

Just before my arrest, I saw my original key worker from several years back, called Pam. We went for a cup of tea after I seen her at a bus stop, but I am aware that she has MS now. She uses a motor wheelchair, so that confirms that she's more or less retired.

When I was in court on 22 May, my bail was opposed. I went to 'Saughton' in Edinburgh. A week later in court, the PF had me fully committed. In the UK, I think that is 110 days. The protection wing was full in my local jail, so I received a transfer unexpectedly on 5 June. They sent me to Barlinnie which is in Glasgow. Because I was fully committed, until quite recently, I was not able to be bailed between court hearings, and it was beginning to drag being in the slammer. They put me in this E-Hall, which is full of perverts. As to why I got the transfer: I was told that 'due to the nature of my offence', I was going to Barlinnie.

Yesterday, I had to see my supervision officer for a court report (again). I don't know how many of these reports the court requires, but I'm sick of this. Just before I was sent to prison, I obtained an advocate but then I think they were made aware of my circumstances and put me back on the waiting list. My lawyer even had the nerve to say before that there may be no other place for me other than jail. And I doubt he's gonna help me sue the agency for being deceitful. Where is my proof, too? The supervision officer I have to see will need to see me until October of 2016.

I'm due back in court on 15 September. My life is pretty much ruined. I still yield much resentment, and I don't want to screw up my life anymore. But I hate this guy. He chucks it in my face that this is my fault and accuses me of being racist, yet I've told him countless times that I was stitched up and anything I did, was due to my anger. That seems irrelevant to him. :unsure:

I just don't feel great at all. My parents' house is so messy. I broke one of my plastic boxes recently for putting my DVD's inside.

Welcome back, Gold! I've no time to reply at the moment, but your life isn't ruined. It's only ruined if you believe it to be ruined. No-one is making you believe that, but 'they' would like you to believe it. Life is what you make of it. Aspies tend to have hidden strength, and are good at bouncing back. :)

Welcome back, Gold! I've no time to reply at the moment, but your life isn't ruined. It's only ruined if you believe it to be ruined. No-one is making you believe that, but 'they' would like you to believe it. Life is what you make of it. Aspies tend to have hidden strength, and are good at bouncing back. :)

I 100% agree. Being a part of the aspie crew, we are tough - we have to cope every day with the added pressures of all the that interferes with our thoughts, emotions and physical functions. And yet we do - we keep on! Unless you give up, you are a stronger person than ever.

It's all about choice. The results are not instant - especially for us aspies. But choose "life" and ye shall live it. God bless you and strength be with you xxx