Gold MD

How could I take action against Autism Initiatives?

Due to all the stress they put me through, I thought it would be an injustice to allow them off with it. However, I am worried that I don't have a leg to stand on, legally, whereas I have been jailed four times and that means the court obviously are on the side of these former support workers, because they have never been charged or sent to jail. I've kept on thinking that perhaps if I had a better lawyer who understood autism and/or mental health conditions, I could have perhaps stood a better chance of getting the matter dealt with, where I received a fairer outcome. Murray is okay, but I think he probably isn't going to help me attempt to sue the agency, nor do I think I could.

The staff at the accommodation I was in before probably have a whole folder full of stuff about me logged, no doubt, yet I never kept any of the emails they sent me. They were too plaintive anyway. There was nothing confessional about them, and if questioned, they would likely just say they had a responsibility to call the police in case something happened to me, so they would use their positions as my "carers" to get off the hook. They were too smart to put anything in writing as well, unlike me. I've always previously gotten into soapy bubble by sending messages to these women and one of their boyfriends in the past out of impulse, after being told not to contact them. There is no way I can prove the following things truthfully happened either:

* Patrick sending me emails years ago, under the guise of Bruce Ritchie.

* Seniors lying re: Joanna and Sara not supporting me.

* The assistant boss ending my tenancy, after lying about the rent.

* All the lying to the police, like when I was found on the street once.

My lawyer said a while back he would help me take action against them, but Sara and Joanna have since left, so I would never get a chance to make things right with them since I lost their support and my flat, and that is really what caused all of this mess to begin with. I'm honestly struggling to come to terms with being betrayed, even though this matter has run its course. I'd be better off shutting up about it now and getting on with my life, while accepting they won't be in it, but it really still irritates me, and without having any help, life is hard to cope with alone.

I'd banish them from my thoughts if only I knew how. But I don't want them to get away with what they made me suffer through. However, it's verifying that this all happened that is the biggest issue of them all, and it's going to be impossible to say they did all these hurtful things without any evidence.

Please help!

I would try and get treatment for your mental health problems so you can move on from this situation. There is also the option of avoiding gluten, dairy, benzoate, aspartame and any other foods you are addicted and fuel your mental health problems.

Do you have a trauma related mental health reaction to your experiences? I was told for 20 years by the nhs that I was being refused treatment on the grounds of my autism. Now I'm in art therapy for my trauma related to my childhood and unrelated to my autism.

You can get monetary compensation for any violence or threat of violence to you but unsure if you could get legal aid to apply for it.

While I agree somewhat that there is a link between what you eat and how it affects your mood, I feel being turned on by the people I liked and trusted was what caused me to feel what I can only assume for lack of a better word is practically worthless. They had been my primary source of socializing since about 2008 (even if that's generally not what support workers are actually there for), but you get my drift. Other than my friend Frank and this Laura who used me, I've never hung out with groups of friends, so they were kind of there for me and so they sort of felt like my friends.

Think about it: I had a support service and a flat they worked in next door. What more did I need? There, I had people to do things with, as well as a place to hang my hat. I'd gotten to be so used to them as well. Now it's all gone, I've been jailed four times in total because of them too, and they don't even care. Who is "Peter" to them? They were not there while I was stuck in prison, nor do I reckon they actually feel remorse for lying to me about Joanna and Sara. Now I feel like I was easily replaceable and not that important. It's what the army people would call being expendable. They've done a dirty on me once too many times, gotten away with everything they did to me and now I do not matter.

You really need to move forward because this is really going to screw you up. You know its not going to help suing them because no solicitor is going to touch that case because Autism Initiatives will appoint the best solicitors money can buy. I think you need professional help because no matter what your very fixated on these support workers.

You can move forward, your life isn't over. I spent 4 months in a young offenders when I was 15 for Arson and have loads of drunk and disorderlies as an adult. Nobodies perfect. I know its hard but just try and forget about what they've done too you.

What is your living situation like now?

I live in supported living and although I dislike some of the staff and residents I don't let them get too me even when I've started the confrontation.

It is semi-annoying. All my things are crammed into the one room and my mother thinks I shall not receive enough housing benefit for a private flat. The supported flat I had came with all the rent paid. Oh and it exceeded £700 a month. No kidding. You do realize I cannot even legally say sorry to them and getting another flat will be a bit of a problem. I also hate being single.

Laura was the only "girlfriend" I have had. I'm a mug for allowing her to use me. I've never been lucky with any woman who I talked to when I knew she was single. They treated me like I was a freak. It does not help that I'm not socially active. I've got an anxiety disorder that makes me very nervous so that hinders my capabilities, and I have not got Brad Pitt looks either.

I know how much supported living placements cost, my rent is £186 a week for one bedroom as access to living facilities, thats not including staff costs that social services pay.

Make sure your claiming maximum benefits for your conditions. Find somewhere in the private rental market, its easier said then done but its not impossible, you'll need a substantial amount of money for deposit, maybe £1000/1500 upfront. Realistically your not going to get a housing housing association / council flat / house with your convictions. And realistically again supported living will be very very cautious offering you a tenancy. First excuse me if I'm wrong but you get infatuated with your female staff and cross boundaries, they might offer you somewhere for people with more advanced needs, here we call it the 'enhanced' service. They'll only put male staff on with you.

I

Most important thing is get your benefits sorted. Think about girlfriends later. Get the most important things in order first.

Forget about Laura, Forget about your support workers, from this moment on say too yourself this negativity and toxic relationships are OVER! This is your time to move forward.

Edited by Charlie C

I actually wanted to work as an extra in films. I find there is no work in Edinburgh. You can get paid for it. You don't go in expecting a career. And women are distracting in good and bad ways. I am torn between loving them and being a misogynist.

Well that can happen to you when you've been hurt by poe

I actually wanted to work as an extra in films. I find there is no work in Edinburgh. You can get paid for it. You don't go in expecting a career. And women are distracting in good and bad ways. I am torn between loving them and being a misogynist.

Well that can happen to you when you've been hurt by people. You're defences are built up I suppose.

I was not banned in Number 6 and while I never went there much, they have seasonal parties. They can help with housing too. I also see a supervisor as the court set that up. He might be useful if he had connections and just helped out more. He's meant to be watching me until next year, so I think we should not fall out.