Sign in to follow this  
something_different

msn/yahoo

just wondering

does anyone on here use msn or yahoo messenger?

Hi Something _different

My hubby uses Yahoo, and we both use msn to chat with family and friends and even my daughter does aswell with her school friends.

Any reason why, if you dont mind me asking?

Take care

Amanda

Edited by Amanda32

just wondering incase anyone ever wanted to chat thats all

Yep! :) I use both ... but MSN more than Yahoo!.

James

You can add your Yahoo/MSN adresses to your profile on this forum, then a button will appear at the bottom of you postings enabling other members to contact you.

Simon

thanx Simon, I'll do that

hi all been using msn for about 8 months but since thursday cant sign in the normal way have to go through a long winded process is anyone else having problems with theirs or is it just us? please help demented by it the net is no probs so dont know what it could be would be grateful for any help keep smilin luv karin xx

mine is fine

signs in automatically when ever i put my computer on

hi all been using msn for about 8 months but since thursday cant sign in the normal way have to go through a long winded process is anyone else having problems with theirs or is it just us? please help demented by it the net is no probs so dont know what it could be would be grateful for any help keep smilin luv karin xx

What kind of sign in process is it?

does it say your password is wrong?

feel free to add me to msn or yahoo

SD.

Love the new fairy avatar, much beter than the sad girl under the umbrella. Is this a reflection on how you're feeling? I hope it is B)

Viper.

thanx Viper

I guess it is

glad u like it

I use both msn and yahoo, just added my msn addy to my profile so if anyone wants to chat about things just add me :)

hi all thanks for the advice have the new messenger 7.0 uploaded when we sign in a little box pops up and asks us if we want to change from online when we answer no it does not let us get any further somethin different luv your fairy where did u get it from also the couch keep smilin luv karin xx :D:D:D:D:D:D

just to say my msn keeps doing that too - says password incorrect, i give it too minutes then try again and it logs in no problems :wacko: (and i have man 7.0 so don't think it's because it needs upgrading)

my addys on the my profile if anyone fancys a natter :thumbs:

I use MSN a lot, logged in almost 24/7 :oops: joys of having children who don't sleep and occasionally use AOL messenger, just added my addy onto profile for both.

I honestly can't remember where i got the wee angel smiley from

got it one day when i was bored and was searching for new atvars

tho i got the couch smiley from smiley central

have the new messenger 7.0 uploaded when we sign in a little box pops up and asks us if we want to change from online when we answer no it does not let us get any further

It is a long while since i've used the pure msn client(i use linux clients) so I might be wrong,but it sounds like your firewall is not set up correctly to give msn access,or possibly ISP related.

Have you given MSN full access in the firewall,and is the pop up a part of messenger,or ISP?

and asks us if we want to change from online when we answer no it does not let us get any further

Reading that part again,it sounds more ISP related than firewall,are you using dial up?

I could recommend some good clients that connect to the msn network,but they won't work if it's the ISP cutting out,that needs to be ruled out first.

http://www.mysmilies.com/

^good place to get smilies and little gif animations for avatars,and they allow hotlinking.

Edited by TuX

I love the fairy avatar, makes me smile when I look at it B)

i use both B)

hi all thanks for the advice hubby has sorted it i think it is allthe junk the kids put on the system he fixes our computers wonderfully did a training course at home have told him to branch out and start fixing other peoples maybe get a wee business going thanks for all the advice love this forum no matter what prob someone always has good advice keep smilin luv karin xx p.s. tux tried that website came up blank? anyideas?

I used to use msn... but now i use Miranda IM

With miranda IM you can do everything all your old messengers could do!

No need for the clutter, run AIM YAHOO MSN and ICQ in one not-so-simple to use box!

In this one time special offer, download and spend less than 2 hours setting it up, and working out how to use it!

Then, having downloaded it and wanting to go back to your old programs, refuse because of All the hard work that went in to getting Miranda to work.

Miranda IM can't be blamed for any loss of work caused by aggrivation that setting Miranda up may cause.