Sign in to follow this  
Gold MD

It's a hard pill to swallow!

Yes, you *WILL* be shocked to know that all the stress and legal garbage I talked about in my older threads on here, still occurs even now. Why's that, you say?

Well, last year in May, I ended up in prison yet again after sending APOLOGY letters to the boyfriend of my former key worker, Callum, since they still look upon that as being a sinister move, or one attempting indirect contact. Right? It's rubbish, I know.

So the Crown still defers the outcome of the "case" to this very dull day in time. No, I kid you not. They even jailed me for several days in October. The police came to see me back in September over the other lady, because they arrested me in May, but that was over my key worker. So they had unresolved business and required me to be arrested.

I'd been constantly getting charged and arrested over the years for sending messages to both my former key worker and a former colleague of hers, who also no longer desired to work with me, and their bosses lied for ages about their status with me so I would not immediately blow up at them, yet it played out like this as I obviously just knew they were lying.

Anyway, I don't mean to sound confusing here, but I ran off after pretending to retrieve my jacket, and ended up sleeping rough. They never give up though, and my GP had me shafted. So just before that, I'd sent an email to my former key worker's e-mail address and it returned an auto-response, so I knew she left. That made me crumble. My beloved Spanish key worker who I cherished, was indeed gone. So me going to the slammer and suffering being assaulted, arrested, locked up and removed from my flat, all amounted to zero.

Recently, I finally, finally was granted a males only team, with a different company. Sadly, the hours could not really be altered. They could not be flexible and I'm still under supervision because of the court. There is a social worker who set it up and he is in cahoots with my supervisor, and I reckon he was planning to use my support workers as his watchmen, so I cancelled them swiftly. However, due to a breach of the CPO occurring last year, I think my supervision order has been extended now, so it means this jerk will have to perhaps see me every fortnight for even longer. The court also banned me going online, so it can be awkward to hide things from him and others.

Oh, drat! :(

Thanks for the update. If they'd have acted intelligently from the beginning none of that would have been necessary, and a lot of public money would have been saved. What good do all the heavy-handed tactics do? None at all, just more harm. They can be pretty incompetent when it comes to autistic people - they haven't got a clue.

Cheers, M. How have you been keeping yourself?

I had to see my supervisor again yesterday. That is essential, even if I don't like it. There is some good news here, but not much.

The court slapped me with another CPO to run alongside of the one they already gave me in April of last year. Due to me breaching the order, they have gave me two such orders to run alongside of each other, if that makes any sense.

The first CPO (or a 'Community Payback Order' as it is known as) is due to end in October. That order now requires that I have no unsupervised Internet access. He is looking to change that restriction at some point, and that should make my life more joyous because I feel so fed up having to be online with somebody monitoring me. But I will not get my property back until in October. They took my laptop, PlayStation 3 games console and my mobile phone. They have another laptop as well, which was confiscated by the police as far back as July of 2014.

The newest order runs out in March of next year because it is to run for 12 months, and it only just started as of 10 March, which was obviously just last week there. To me, it seems pointless giving me another CPO for apologetic letters being sent out, but all I can do is appeal their decision with the help of my advocate and my lawyer. The law sees that as attempting to contact the victim(s) and therefore punished me accordingly.

My supervisor also got me to sign a form agreeing to the latest CPO. From my understanding of things, not signing it could have brought forth something bad, so it kind of felt like I was undergoing blackmail. Hopefully though, after so many months, they will cut my trips to his office to just once a month, but for now it is every fortnight that I must make an appearance.

By the way, the last few times I was in court, the PF did not have the documents for the remaining incidents, so they will keep having to defer matters until further notice. From my understanding, they were left over in Fife.

I hope someone will wake me up from this terrible nightmare soon.