beanie4k

Hello Everyone

Hello all, I am 26 years old, known about this for 4 years. So annoyed that no one knew I had this at all, was difficult growing up and in school. Still hard but knowing makes all the difference, I can compensate and copy other people.

I have not got a diagnosis but between me and my girlfriend we are sure I have aspergers. I know it is not pronounced in me, I do not have any issue with certain sounds except loud music. Social side is the biggest issue, I'm just glad someone pointed it out to me. It makes me so angry to think of all the people who cannot recognise the signs. And being organised, not sure if I am or I just gave up trying? Everything else fits.

Tried to get diagnosed twice, first time did not get completed as a I moved regions (from Shropshire to sunny Monmouthshire :) ). And the second time required me to travel home within 30 days (14 of which were used sending me the letter) to fill out the form and send back, which made it impossible without a car and with a job.

Have not tried to get diagnosed since, been thinking about it recently.

Very interested in computers and computer games, collect as many as I can. Also I like airsoft, guns, history, science, the news (cannot get enough, really bad addiction to the news), got to know everything.

I think really why I am here is to meet other people, I get depressed and am worried about where my mind is going. Want to speak to people who understand.

Thank you for taking the time to read my thoughts,

Alex

Hi alex

You are in the riggt place to meet like minded souls

I too was certain and a gf helped me too. They often see it more than we do

Keep pushing for your diagnosis

I didn't get mine till age 36!

Your story sounds bit like me so add me if you like

Hi and welcome hope you find some answers soon