lee2010

pip lowered

Fuming finally received my award for pip i have lost standard mobility and lowered to standard care from high. The assessor basically lied on her assessment report said i was very comunicative, i was very aware but poor eye contact displayed good memory etc all rubbish. Nothing has changed from my first award but apparently because of this assessor my needs are different !!!. i received high care and standard mobility for only 3 years and they assessed me after 3.

I am fed up of fighting .........

Can you ask for a mandatory reconsideration? This happens to be a familiar situation unfortunately.

I have requested a mandatory consideration apparently I need to send new information, of which I have none other than write a letter pointing out the statements. They said doesn't have to anyone who knows asd as its on how it effects you, but if u don't know and understand how could you know ? Is that just me I can't see how. She has lied on the report I am shocked I've heard of it but now I am suffering it.

I've tried to look for similar cases but haven't found any recent ?

Thanks

Lee