cozican007

Hi. mother seeking knowledge to help my 8 year old autistic son.

Hi everyone. I am so glad i found this forum. :) I am a mum of 4, of which, my youngest son, Bear, is 8, and has been diagnosed Autistic, with atonic seizures. I am also a full time carer for my disabled husband, who had a work accident 10 years ago, leaving him physically disabled, and he also has Bi-Polar Disorder, bought on by the accident. oh yes, and a moody 17 year old teenage daughter, lol. I am looking for knowledge about my son, and his ever changing behaviour, so I can keep up with all the best therapies for him, and also be able to be flexible to cater for his individual needs. as he gets older, different behaviours are emerging, which I need to understand, and support him with. We are in the process of getting him a EHC, with alot of help and support from his primary school. and I would like peoples help/opinions to help guide me thrugh all this. thank you so much for taking the time to read this. peace and love, cozican007

Hi and welcome you might want to post in the school section of the boards when you have time.