Hi everyone!

I'm Anne, I'm 17 years old and I have Aspergers, General Anxiety Disorder, Panic Disorder, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, Poly Cystic Ovary Syndrome and depression. I very rarely leave the house anymore so I wanted to maybe make some online friends that understand my conditions. Trying to get people who haven't been through any of it is a nightmare! Anyway, I love helping people and I would love to make some new friends on here.

I'm looking forward to getting to know some of you.

Anne.

Hello Anne

Welcome to the forum, i hope you find some online support here. i have personal experience of some of the disabilities that you listed (i don't experience (PCOS).

It is great you would like to help others in return for them helping you, that's a trait to keep and develop.

i have tried using supplements and diet to help with my fatigue and energy levels. They help to some extent i just struggle to keep up with the regime.

Ironically i have difficulties remembering my own routines and developing new ones is extremely difficult. Fear of messing up is a major problem for me. i have to some extent managed my energy and pain levels.

The best advice i can give is keep asking questions on here and hopefully someone will be able to help you provide a workable solution. No problem unresolvable even if we cannot see the solution right away.