Aurauser20

help an adult make friends

Hi, my name is Rukayat Okunola but others call me Feyi ( pronounced as Faye.)

I struggle to make friends in college, because of this I feel like I am in a glass dome with nobody but my shadow, unwanted in multicultural society. Talking to somebody regularly about stuff is the kindest thing one can do for a 20 year old science student.

Hello and welcome to the forum, there are other members here who are into science myself included.

hi faye,discovered my asd in the last 2 wks and it's so good to finally know what my problem was,knowing deep down i am loved and this is my 1st visit to any forum as im 46 and don't have the time between studying n playing x box lol what im loving at the moment is how many of us there are n proves to me were not alone in this and i think the more we do right in our lives and don't worry about who thinks were different the more friends n good life will come,nice to meet you and good luck on yout amazing personal future 🙂👍💪👌✌❤

It sure is a relief to be diagnosed, but at the same time I thought the diagnosis was too late. At least now I'm receiving support