savesoul777

i just found that i have diagnostic asper autism in 32 year olds

i am so sad cause i just found it in 32 year olds ,i am so sad that when i diagnostic this i tell my falmily to get help ,but they doubt me, and when trouble came i try explain , but nobody understand me,make him upset he said he will kill me or slap my face if i not stop explain ,

cause when i was young i have sytom i heard my father tell me  that i sit on my father and hit my head to his chest several time then i can sleep , even when i am first grade ,i can't awareness to study and read the alpheal like a b b.... but luckily after that i found that i have new teacher she help me how to read..... but i still fall first grade.... even i didn't interactive to another femal or male in school and even interactive to my family ,i have one friend not have much friend but i can't interactive to her cause i can't communicative long to her .

Even when i grow up, i  just finish study  9 nine grade,i can't study higher  class  , i don't have job too,  , i have been miss  class and  slow awerness and i can't understand non verbal ...... . I fell hopeless anything ,what do i do if my parents past away someday , my parents now over 60 years old

thank helping read my words

hi

Maybe I am not the best person to comment but I have 8yo boy asper autism and he is going throo so much  problems  in his Young age and no one can not understand simple thing that this is disability that he cant control same behaviour and this is  not up to him what his doing and now You in Your age has to explain to people around what You feel how You feel I cant even imagine how You feel but  You have to be strong You know now what is wrong so You can try to work around hope You will manage  to do it 

your son is luckily to have a parents  to understand , your son is not alone , i try to explain how i feel..... but they ignore... i wish i can leave my house someday if my parents pass away to move a new place to forgot anything is sad about what happen in the past which my sister pull me to do wrong thing in the past , i don't know that is wrong  at that time untill few years now i know that is wrong and i feel sad, it is very complicative situation , that is a lession for whole my life then  but my sister betray me, so i have to stay away from her,she did  it first time , i forgive her, but she did second time, so i forgive second time ,but i have to stay away all that ,i don't know she will do it again in future, so i have to stay away   , i said to them that i know i wrong, and i explain to them to understand to help me get overcome , they let me alone even they said that i have  fault  ,all my fault they pour all to me , it is very complicative situation,what do i do now? i can do work around , cause my parents don't let me go to work, they said i don't have degree, i can't interactive with others,so i have to looking job online, but no job for me online, do you know which website can i work like typing captcha, or typing sentence to get pay?

thanks

I had this problem at first with some of my family. I have found friends within the online autistic community, aspie village arranges regular meet ups in the UK. There is also the autscape organisation which run annual autistic led conferences. Are you in america? It's just this forum is aimed at UK people.