Kokujoh Sayaka

We should create our own country. 悠哉國.

If you're bored right now, think about it. We always complain about how bad the others treat us. Maybe having our own country, our own rules and an education system will make a difference in our lives.

-----
5b21f0870a445_WAOEMBLEMPNG.png.34d91678dd32f033d72103c037616c6e.png
A simple idea with the ultimate aims of:

forming movements with the aim of founding a sovereign state for our kind. 

People founding their own movements and parties according to their own desire (for example Royalist International) and be a member of WAO, the only condition is that it must be pro-democracy. 

Fast and confident state-building.

Branches

Members

Symbolism

• Hexagon symbolizes the neuronal cell.

External links

•  
Edited by Kokujoh Sayaka

Royalist? How are we going to choose a monarch?

Why? What if none of his descendants want to do the job, or are any good at it? Is it really fair to subject anyone to such expectations?

Look at the damage caused to the current heir to the British throne: 

Prince Charles, a victim of monarchists' cruelty (originally written in 2003, prior to Charles's second marriage)

On 2018/7/17 at 7:57 PM, Aeolienne said:

Why go for a royalist set-up rather than a democratically elected head of state? What if none of Hans Asperger's descendants want to do the job, or are any good at it? Is it really fair to subject anyone to such expectations?

Look at the damage caused to the current heir to the British throne: 

Prince Charles, a victim of monarchists' cruelty (originally written in 2003, prior to Charles's second marriage)

Ew, I don't like this article... The writer doesn't show any sympathy for His Royal Highness Prince Charles about His incompetency...
The monarchism is not about competency anyways. This is why "The Sovereign reigns, but does not rule".

On 2018/7/2 at 6:20 PM, Aeolienne said:

What if none of his descendants want to do the job, or are any good at it? Is it really fair to subject anyone to such expectations?

Good point. Maybe we will wait patiently for Their reconsidering?

Edited by Kokujoh Sayaka

On 2018/7/2 at 6:20 PM, Aeolienne said:

Why?

Well ... it's a long story.
In the first place, since WAO initially was a movement founded and based in Japan, it (I mean the Monarchy) was somewhat self-evident. 
As a matter of fact, we felt no reluctance in accepting the joining of Republican parties to World Aspergers Organization, and actually in the beginning we even tried to recruit Republican comrades from Western Republics too, but as soon as they (I mean Western Republicans) heard that we are Royalists we were immediately banned, removed, blocked and deleted from everywhere, and I mean everywhere, even from 4chan. Even from 4chan! (I can not believe even 4chan banned us. It is not what I heard. We were convinced that 4chan is the board of liberty. We experienced more tolerance even on the Chinese net than on the Republican Western net!)
At the moment, in West, we seems to be tolerated only in Monarchic countries like United Kingdom, Sweden or the Netherlands, the accomplishment of which is Comrades Amy's Autismland, our first foreign member-party. 

Some day in the future we want Republican member parties though. 
Our plan is that when we have succeeded to found member-parties in each monarchic countries, we will encourage Korean and Chinese Aspergers to found a Republican Party to leave them the broadening of our political aims for the Western Republics. At least I am already fatigued by the many bans. What on earth do they want me to serve the Asperger Republicanism? Even though I am not even Republican!!!!!??? They should do it themselves.

Edited by Kokujoh Sayaka

3 hours ago, Kokujoh Sayaka said:

Well ... it's a long story.
In the first place, since WAO initially was a movement founded and based in Japan, it (I mean the Monarchy) was somewhat self-evident. 

So would you have the same kind of sexist succession laws as Japan?

2 hours ago, Aeolienne said:

So would you have the same kind of sexist succession laws as Japan?

Yes, Committees for Preparation of Aspergers' Independence would have the same kind of laws as Japan

Constitution Article 14.

All of the people are equal under the law and there shall be no discrimination in political, economic or social relations because of race, creed, sex, social status or family origin. Peers and peerage shall not be recognized. No privilege shall accompany any award of honor, decoration or any distinction, nor shall any such award be valid beyond the lifetime of the individual who now holds or hereafter may receive it.

Edited by Kokujoh Sayaka

The Japanese monarchy does not allow female succession. How is this "modernist"?

Controversy surrounding the succession to the imperial throne of Japan

[ PS ]

I think we need a cool symbol for the European Branch to recruit Dutch members.

I read a theory that Europe means sunset in Hebrew. Sunset could be a nice symbol, couldn't it?

contents_5_0.jpg

Thoughts?

Based on the quoted idea,  I tentatively designed a symbol for the European Branch!

[ version 1 ]

pub?w=480&h=360
(Big size image)

[ version 2 ]

pub?w=480&h=360
(Big size image)

These depict the instant when the sun is captured by the waves and sink under the Pacific, Surrounded by sunset clouds!

Thoughts and Impressions?

Edited by Kokujoh Sayaka

Why the Pacific? That ocean doesn't touch Europe (apart for some French and British overseas territories).