Normalish

Um... Hi!

Just a tentative and speculative "hello" from a Northern boy and his baggage - currently three suitcases, a holdall and a hat box (and they're all packed with questions, confusion and frustration. Consider this me moving in. I'll start unpacking in due course).

I dislike talking about myself, generally, though, so will not recount "my story" here (I'll maintain an air of intrigue for a while, maybe).

Suffice to say, it is a pleasure to find this site and to make your virtual acquaintance. I look forward to getting to know some of you in the process of getting to know myself.

D x

Hello and welcome,

Introduction posts can take on many forms, we've had members ask for help on various issues some autism related others not. Parents are here, as are a few professionals. 

Feel free to ask your questions, express your confusion and frustration (preferably not aimed at anyone in particular on here but about a situation). 

I'm Northern as well, half Scottish and half liverpudlian (or half Irish depending on the day ;)

Edited by trekster

I have no intention to take frustrations out on *people*...! Unless they like pineapple on pizza and think Daniel Craig is the best 007.

And no, no, no. Liverpool isn’t “North “....! It’s basically Midlands at best! XD

Anything south of the Tyne is the Midlands. Anything north of the Tweed is the Arctic.

Right, that's got the geography sorted out!