Paula

Why is he so nasty

He's a grown man 24 so what he's a diagnosis of autism does that give him a free card on being awfull to me his mum shoes done every damn thing for him whoes sorted stuff supported put myself last constantly....the little has just text me whilst hollering abuse.  Least I'm fit and healthy...I'm looking at a possible diagnosis of ovarian cancer ...I'm in tears there's no excuse he's a rotton son ....I can't stand him at times he makes life hell but you stick in they're don't you but for what ...I've had it with him if I could walk off never to return I would.So tired of this

Wish I knew what was making him so horrible towards you. I can tease people sometimes but if I see they're upset I back off.

Is this recent behaviour or something building up over time? Anything in particular in his life causing him to lash out? Remind me again does he live with you? Can you get respite care from him from social services as a carer for your disabled son? 

I have been off the rails in the past. For me it was a combination of triggers:

1. Having gluten, dairy, anything ending in the word benzoate, pineapple or tartaric acid anywhere near my mouth or on my skin. 

2. Flashbacks from my traumatic past causing me to push others away as I felt I couldn't open up to them. 

3. Severe physical pain from my then undiagnosed fibromyalgia and eds/hms every joint in my body apart from my back can dislocate multiple times a day. It is very painful and I'm still getting on top of treating it properly. 

4. Hunger and or fatigue caused by not recognising the signs as the timing of this post shows. 

5. More changes in the day than I can process and understand especially last minute ones. 

6. Clashes with my teenage siblings. 

7. People saying things that reminded me of my past or lying to me. 

8. Unclear and unrealistic expectations from others I was never able to meet. 

Most of the above have been resolved bar a few. I'm a better person to get along with when I've been sipping tonic water (to settle cross contamination from gluten and dairy), have taken meds, has plenty of sleep etc and have my own space to process changes and what's expected of me. 

Really hope you get to the bottom of what's going on ASAP. 

He lives at home,he has his own space lock on door TV game console sky multi room Netflix amazon ,he's plenty cash,he goes off on weekends away every three weeks with mencap ,he s friends ,voluntary work he's got a great carry on ,he's a pain at times ,but he's our pain.Just a bad day all round.