Aut_Scot

Autistic boy 'mocked' by Great Western Railway staff

I had staff shout in my face and got some money back. I had the same person abuse me mentally and got £30 refund. It is worth complaining whether invisible or visible. I had a written apology each time. 

On 22/11/2018 at 11:28 PM, trekster said:

I had staff shout in my face and got some money back. I had the same person abuse me mentally and got £30 refund. It is worth complaining whether invisible or visible. I had a written apology each time. 

Congratulations to you for standing your ground.  Hopefully your actions will lead to better treatment of other people on the spectrum.

I had an incident at Coventry railway station the other week. I had booked a mobile ticket for the fast train to London (operated by Virgin Trains) but at the barrier I was unable to log into the app - it wasn't accepting what I thought was my password - so I wasn't allowed through and had to buy a ticket for the next departing slow train. Would it have made any difference if I'd played the autism card?