Sign in to follow this  
something_different

Eugene in the hot seat!

Ohh

asked if he wants the money

what will he say?

Edited by something_different

awe he took the cash!

I didn`t think he`d take it but good luck to the lad! It would of been nice to see him win outright but i think he`s a winner all round anyway.

i didn't think he would have taken it

but hope he wins

i didn't think he would have taken it

but hope he wins

Ah i thought if he chose the money then he would be leaving the house, so he`s still got a chance to win the rest of the money on Friday then? :unsure:

Missed a little bit whilst getting my son settled for bed! :rolleyes:

OOOO The arrogance of that Makosi, telling poor Eugene that she wouldn't have taken the money. She's so sure she'll win. Not sure she'll get her two faces out of the door in any case.

I hope Eugene wins the other 50 too!

Congratulations Eugene :groupwave:

I still hope he wins the final though as well, to wipe that grin off Makosi's face.

Eugene :first:

Edited by annie

:pray:>:D<<'> :pray:>:D<<'> :dance:B) How happy are we? I have just nearly ruptered myself to get the computer plugged in, i had to come and see what everyone else thinks of what just happened. I thought if he took the money that he would be evicted, and clearly that is what he thinks too. But NOOO he is a winner whichever way you look at it, we all have to keep voting and keep eugene in the winning frame.

Only thing worrying me is. .... Davina said that eugene didnt hear big brother tell the rest of the housemates that the prize would go down to 50 grand if he said yes and 250 grand if he said no. But im under the impression that the housemates think eugene knew this. I hope all teh details sort themselves out once everyone realises that he is not going to be evicted.

Im looking at him now, and you can tell he is thinking, "oh god what have a i done?" He keeps looking at the rest of the group and then putting his head down. I do hope he wins. Ive texed so many times ive ran out of credit again..

OH GOOOOO EUGENEEEEEEEEEE

:pray:>:D<<'> :pray:

shaz

x

Just got back home after watching BB at my Mum's along with David 18 AS. As soon as the question was asked David said take the money Eugene. I was actually hoping he would say no. David said it again take the money Eugene. I asked him why he was saying that. His reply was probably what led Eugene to take the money in my opinion.

This was it 'You think that this guy has AS right?' I nod 'So how many people with AS do you know who would have the confidence to believe that they could actually win? - Eugene should take the money' He did and David may just be right :unsure:

I still want Eugene to win.

Carole

I was watching in bed & i nearly fell off it, I didn't think he would take the money but then when he gave his reason for taking it (that 2 people would then win) I nearly cried cos it sounded just like something M would do :tearful:

I'm going to get some money on my fone today so that I can vote for Eugene to collect the other 50!!! B)

yayy im so pleased he chose the cash, at least if he dosent win he goes away with something. Makosi would have done it in a heartbeat.

i thought about him not knowing the other half of the tale, but hopefully he will be out by the time he finds out anyway.

go eugene!!!!!!!!!

Im so pleased craig is out, so pleased. B)

:D Love Eugene and am becoming increasingly un-nerved between the similarities with him and my son :unsure: .I,m pleased he kept the money ,fingeres-crossed for the final :thumbs: .

:lol: Well that wiped the smile off Makosi & Anthony's faces!!!! :clap:

They would most definately done the same no matter what they say!....Kinga can be a real pain but she's so honest and often quite good for Eugene, she just goes over the top at times!

Well Done to Eugene, hope the other 50k will be his on Friday :pray: I'm running my phone bill up too, by voting for him.

Anthony and Makosi are full of it there just sour cos they think their going to win and they will get less money . Makosi loves herself so much its annoying .Ime going to vote Eugene some more.I hope he not Ant wins.Even though i am also a geordie. karen :D

there is a story in the paper about Makosi being an actress. apparently she signed up for this agency which promises to get u work a s extras or on reality tv shows.

Dont know what will come of it though :blink: