Sign in to follow this  
helenl53

Johnny Depp is Just to die for

I have just watched a very unusual and enchanting film with Johnny Depp.

I love him so much - he is just gorgeous.

The film was called Benny and June and was really nice. Made me cry - must be the weather - feel quite teary this evening.

Anyway, just in case I forgot to mention it - I LOVE JOHNNY DEPP AND IF I STILL HAD MY WOMB, I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE HIS BABIES.

HelenL

Hi Box of Frogs,

Howzit?

Hope you are getting lots of info from the site.

I still love Johnny Depp - he is just gorgeous. Camp but gorgeous.

Best wishes

HelenL

Carole,

Banish youself from the kingdom of Johnny Groupies

There is no room for your sort in the saddo world of those of us who love Johnny

Love

HelenL

Phew, calm down, youre getting all in a fluster :wub:

Sorry to dampen it for you but, in reality I bet he is no different to my ole man, well no I'll take that back, maybe he doesn't leave the toilet seat up, sit with the tele button flicking channels or leaving teletext on when his eyes are shut, or maybe polluting the air especially under the quilt and wafting it up, :lol::lol::lol:

On second thoughts I bet he does :lol:

Sorry for ruining the dream you were going to have tonight :whistle:

Brook :D:D:D:D

Guest flutter

oooooooh johnny :dance::dance::dance:

but only when camp

and only for looking at, ( i giblet free chickie too helen)

C x

Johnny is gorgeous and I have it on good authority that e is a lovely person too.

I heard someone who helps with The Make A Wish scheme. They took a group of children to the Willy Wonka film set to meet him. He spent hours with the children, took them to lunch and was wonderful with them. The woman who accompanied them had been aware of Johnny Depp before she met him and now she is besotted.

Have you seen him in Chocolat? Delicious.....

whoo i know! Johnny is fab, except when hes playing willy wonka and then he's just plain weird looking lol :wub:

LorryW - I would love to see him in Chocolat!!!!!!! I would say knickers to the diet then!!!!!!!!!!

I normally like bikers and tatoos (no - really - I really do) but there is something about Johnny Depp that I find haunting, fascinating and extremely atttractive and to cover him in chocolate for my edification would fulfil every fantasy I could ever have. :wub:

Am I allowed to talk about my Johnny Depp covered in chocolate fantasy before the watershed :wub:

HelenL (who is now very wibbly wobbly)

sounds good. I love him in Pirates ofthe Caribean. Fisrt time I really spotted him. Son knows all the script from watching it so many times and im not going to stop him. Yummy.I have yet to meet a 30 plus woman who denies he is fab. We must all be sad! Hubbie really hates it as Johnny is one of the few that really makes me water at the mouth

:shame::shame: No No No.......I,m afraid he does,nt float my boat, although I can see the appeal. Who,d want Kate Mosses cast offs ?????.......(would,nt say no to that chiffon yellow vintage creation she,s got...or that Dior dress she wore last month) .No ...... after last night I,m in love with that DR. fellow from that new show Lost on C4.Now there is a proper man.......whey hey.... :wub:

Yum Yum Yum !!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Can i be in the jonny depp fanclub too......please!!

'Pirates' still a firm favourite....'scuse me whilst i wander off into own little daydream...................... :wub:

Still one of my favourite quotes from Pirates;

Slap! "i didn't deserve that"

Slap "i deserved that" lol

As i was saying... Yum Yum :wub::wub:

:)

I found it hard to equate him to being an ex of Kate Moss - but he was a youngster so I can forgive him having a fling.

I saw a documentary on the Biography channel and he was wearing glasses and being very serious and I still thought he was just excrutiatingly gorgeous. I love Pirates too. :wub:

HelenL :wub:

Hi everyone.

Johnny Depp is ok but you can't beat Ricky Martin :wub: The way he moves does stange things to me. His songs are beautiful and he is georgeous to look at too. I could watch him for hours. :hypno:

I wouldn't climb over him to get to Johnny but then I wouldn't climb over Johnny to get to my old man either.

Viper.

Johnny Depp has got an amazing face yummy.

My favourite is George Clooney though. I've got a huge cinema poster advertising Ocean's Eleven. It's too big to go anywhere so hubby's relegated it to the shed.

Do you reckon he'd notice if I stuck it on the bedroom ceiling ;)

Annie

:D

Johnny Depp's not bad but.......... I dreamt that I was in love with Keiran off corrie the other night :o:lol: I don't get it it cos I don't even fancy him.......or should that be didn't!!!!!!! :wub: The mind is truly amazing, makes you live a fantasy that you didn't know you wanted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub::wub::wub:B)

Mmmm, Johnny Depp in The Fast Show, suits us !

F&B(sorry, but long name!) were you having subliminal thoughts about Keith Duffy after reading he has an asd daughter by any chance ? I remember this very time I see him in Corrie !

Don't get me started on 'Gorgeous George', ER has not been the same since he left, but Luca compensates. Am seeing a link here after watching 'Lost' last night.

His autistic daughter did spring to mind when I was trying to fathom why on earth I would dream what I did, but I hadn't thought about that for ages when I had the dream. I've always liked Ronan though so maybe in my dream state anyone from boyzone would do!!!! :wub::wub::wub:

whoo i know! Johnny is fab, except when hes playing willy wonka and then he's just plain weird looking lol :wub:

yeah, shame about Willy Wonka. He's modelled on Michael Jackson but looks just like my mum (if she'd had botox). Made it quite a scary movie :(

The scene when he found a grey hair - I was there (in 1976) when my mum did just the same. Zemanski and I just looked at each other in horror - even the kids recognised her.

I've just got Fear and Loathing to try to wipe out the image :hypno:

However...

they are making two sequels to Pirates at the moment, so we should all have a good year next year. :wub:

nemo

I bought a film the other day from the poundstore (one of my rare trips out, other than my allotment) and when I got home, I realised it starred Johnny Depp. It's a foreign language film about a gay Cuban prisoner of conscience. It looks quite heavy going but it got a good write up and still sealed and only a pound, well I just had to get it.

whoo i know! Johnny is fab, except when hes playing willy wonka and then he's just plain weird looking lol  :wub:

yeah, shame about Willy Wonka. He's modelled on Michael Jackson but looks just like my mum (if she'd had botox). Made it quite a scary movie :(

The scene when he found a grey hair - I was there (in 1976) when my mum did just the same. Zemanski and I just looked at each other in horror - even the kids recognised her.

I've just got Fear and Loathing to try to wipe out the image :hypno:

However...

they are making two sequels to Pirates at the moment, so we should all have a good year next year. :wub:

nemo

Actually he is modeled on gameshow hosts, the difference being micheal loves children, willy can't stand them... he acts weird because he has been isolated for many, many years.

Anyway I like Johnny in Ed Wood, and I can't wait for Corpse Bride to come out!

Saw a trailer for corpse bride when we went to see Charlie. They seem to have almost exactly the same cast list.

Dot loved Nightmare Before Christmas when she was a toddler. Nap time was often met with her asking "Nightmare now?" :lol: and she used to fall asleep to it. Now at 9, Corpse bride looks 'too scary' :wacko:

Another DVD to add to the 'Must have' list.

nemo

what can i add? oh yes lets me see...

UMMMMMMMMMM johnny johnny johnny, you are my fave man, not many men make me tremble but you certainly can,

oooooooohhhhhhh im off to watch pirates for the 2167367163716th time!

DRROOOOOOOL! :wub::wub::wub:

I wached him in Chocolat last night - yum yum -

The only time he hasn't floated my boat was when he played a 60's drugs baron and he had the most awful wig on - looked like Worzel Gummidge - can't remember the film.

HelenL

I watched him in the Chocolate Factory to this weekend. I think the guy is spooky - what do you all see in him? :unsure: Now don't all jump on me at once :lol:

Carole

It was the false teeth he was wearing in this film that freaked me out, very scary look !

I think the film Helen remembers may be 'Blow', it's on TV this weekend, or it could be Mr Depp playing Hunter S. Thompson in 'Fear and Loathing' ?

Both quite nasty roles.

I still think his 'bit' part in the final 'Fast Show' is his crowning moment :D

wac

How spooky was that - I finished typing about his badly fitting syrup - and the film was being advertised on tv. - yes it was Blow.

What about Edward Scissorhands?

I don't know what it is about him. His mouth is the most amazing shape and he is not what I would call masculine, and he is titchy, but there is something that draws me to him :wub:

I have never seen Gilbert Grape and my son tells me it is one of his best films.

Love Johnny :wub::wub:

HelenL