sophielouise

New member! - Looking for participants for research, thank you! *Permission granted from moderators for this post*

Hi everyone, hope you are all staying safe! 

I am a current university student doing an MSc Forensic Psychology course at Newcastle and am conducting an online research study for my dissertation. I am focusing on a sample of adults who identify as having autism, and wanted to post my study onto this forum to ask for any willing participants! The study will ask questions on specific interests, contact with the Criminal Justice System and anger. I have been granted full ethical approval and have been given admin permission to post this study here. You will be provided with a full information sheet and debrief during the course of the study if you choose to take part. Any information you provide will remain entirely confidential and this participation is completely voluntary. I would massively appreciate anyone who has a spare 15 minutes to take part. If you have any questions, please feel free to make a comment below this post. 

Thank you so much and take care!

http://nclpsych.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cLTZDL7vbrARP6J