Sign in to follow this  
Gold MD

I've got every (available) #1 horror movie ever released in North America!

There's just a few I couldn't get, as they are classed as being lost films. Oh well. But regardless, I've got a very EPIC collection of DVDs, and it took me years to obtain them. :)

What movies have you seen over the years that really scare you, folks? 

I must say, I prefer older films. New movies are sometimes cool too. However, I just think Hollywood has ran out of ideas in a way...

I did that as a play in college. 

I've got so many DVDs. Some rare ones on eBay can cost up to £70. That's because they are out of print, but it kind of feels like you're being ripped off with prices that are so steep. It's not an easy hobby. :)

On 8/27/2020 at 9:23 PM, Gold MD said:

"I did that as a play in college. ... "

From other posts you seem to be based in Edinburgh, are the colleges there good (in particular autism friendly), please?

Yeah. I really enjoyed studying performing arts in Edinburgh College. This was when it was called "Edinburgh's Telford College" a number of years ago. :D 

I miss those days. Now I've not had much luck at all, acting-wise. I was in a few movies, however. :( 

Yes, they amalgamated various Edinburgh colleges together to give Edinburgh College. They amalgamated colleges in other parts of Scotland as well and there were cuts, which often led to courses which had previously been available in some towns not being available in some towns anymore, which is awkward for some people.  Colleges offer a useful service to many people, it is a pity that they don't have more money spent on them.  Perhaps they don't have as much political "clout" as universities.

I went to university in Edinburgh in the 1980s, I liked the place.  I particularly like the Edinburgh Festival Fringe - so many things on.  After I left, I would use a week of my Summer holiday visiting the Fringe.

It is a great pity that the Edinburgh Festival Fringe etc was not on this year due to the Covid-19 situation.

Were you in any well known movies?  Did you appear at the Fringe?

Edinburgh features in quite a few films:

https://www.reelstreets.com/region/scotland/

My acting "career" has sadly ended, mainly because of COVID-19 messing up everything. No, I did not get it. I meant in terms of everything forcefully halting. 

But I had issues with somebody called Nicolette McKeown slandering me a lot, so I didn't get to be in some films. Other people did it too. I just think my life sucks now. At least there's DVDs.

Now I'm bored out of my skull. I have lost interest in everything. I also had issues with support workers years ago. I've not had any support for years now. I'm not a fan of the Internet either...