Sign in to follow this  
elaine1

delightful child!!!!!!!!!!!

We were in the supermarket and tom has been studying me for ages, not wanting to prompt him for fear of what he would say i left well alone.

he waits till we get in the checkout to say, mom youve got hairs hanging out of your nose.

well thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Reminds me of something a Maths teacher at school told the class. He was clearly autistic and he asked the boys how they went about keeping their girl friends. Apparently he was kissing his girl friend and broke off to say, "You know what I can see right up your nose and it needs blowing." She chucked him. He wanted to know why!!!!!!

awww lol. bless I think!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hypno:

Reminds me a bit of when I was loading my shopping onto the checkout, and I had bought some 'ladies things', my son very loudly said "are they your mummy nappies" :o

I think its one of the few times that I pretended to be hard of hearing

:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

Silly husbands fault, as he told my son that's what they are :rolleyes:

Brook :D

D was sick in the hallway last night, so I gave him a bowl by his bed.

He came into my bedroom at 6 this morning to announce

" mum, I puked. Theres some in the bowl, a bit on the floor, and lumpy bits in my bed"

Yuk!! :sick::sick:

Just thought I'd add something to this post - about a friend who has an 11 year old ASD boy. She was having her monthly visitor and was in the bathroom organising herself when he barged in.

He wasn't shocked because she had explained to him about womens cycles etc however, they had a 1 year old female dog who had just been in season.

Her son proudly announced to the milkman the next morning that his Mum was currently 'in season'. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

they are so funny!!! my young lad got in trouble for not listening in school one time and when i asked him about it, with teacher there!!! he just said how can i listen to her when she has spit on her lip, thats all i could look at!!!!

it's true all the stuff they say!!! bless

A few weeks ago my mum (who is in her 60's and not as slim as she used to be!) was checking her self in the mirror and sighing over her appearance. My youngest was watching her and piped up 'Grandma, do you hate being fat?'. Luckily my mum thought it was very funny. A few weeks later and he was chatting to her on the phone, he hadn't seen her for a while as she doesn't live near us, I heard him asking her over the phone 'Have you still got your fat Grandma?'. We all had a good laugh but I since have tried explaining the intricacies of diplomacy without much success. My other son said the other day after I'd finished getting ready for a night out, 'mum, I'm not saying you look fat, but you do have T-shirts that you look slimmer in'... I'm not sure if it was a compliment or not!! :huh:

Lauren

That reminds me of a time when I got into terrible trouble. A woman that my Mum knew asked me if she looked fat in this particular dress she was wearing. I replied "couldn't you have it let out a bit to make more room?" Needless to say, I got a clip round the ear from Mum, a withering look from the woman and had to go to my room straight after dinner for being ill-behaved :(