Sign in to follow this  
Olivia Wright1

RESEARCH: Understanding experiences of the diagnosis of Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder (ADHD) in the UK

Understanding experiences of the diagnosis of Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder (ADHD) in the UK

My name is Olivia and I am a post-graduate Education and Neuroscience student at the University of Bristol.

I am conducting research on parents experiences of ADHD diagnosis and post-diagnostic support for their children. The study will collect and analyse quantitative date in the form of online surveys, which will be used to help understand how effective people believe the current process of diagnosis is in the UK.

Participants wanted for this project are parents aged 18+ of children with an ADHD diagnosis, in order to gain a more coherent understanding of the process of diagnosis and post-diagnostic support to aid and improve for the future for children and families with and ADHD diagnosis.

This research has received ethical approval from the University of Bristol ethics committee.

Participants are welcome to fill out this survey, taking approximately 20-25 minutes, following the link below which provides further information. Thank you for your time.

SURVEY LINK: https://bristolexppsych.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_5gLTdbJj9kKXzhk