Sign in to follow this  
Gold MD

I don't think forums are a good fit for autistic people...

I don't think they're really a "good fit" for people that don't even have autism, bipolar, or whatever. In general, forums just end up being a waste of time.

This post may or may not fall on deaf ears. But have you noticed that a lot of forums online are full of nasty people, or just have a general lack of activity today? Yes, Facebook, etc, is why message boards kind of died off. Right? People flock to places where 'everything is simpler ' these days. Hereby rendering forums useless.

I think I will just quit them now. There's no point in posting on any of them anymore.

On websites that promote video games, there's so many corporate sucks up and people that write in a very sarcastic, weird, or lazy manner.

Well, I know some folk like to abbreviate their posts. But come on. Like, they hardly make any effort. I'm not saying people have to post a lot, but one good post is better than 30 sad ones. 

I don't feel like talking about the Resident Evil series now. Everything I wanted to say, has been said many times already, on so many forums over the past several years. Just feels pointless to continue spewing about the franchise when the forums are either dead, or if nobody would care less about your opinions, that's yet another reason just to close up shop.