Sign in to follow this  
TylersMum

Cbeebies Live!

ds (asd) absolutely loves Cbeebies so I have just got tickets for Cbeebies Live! Its in Birmingham on the 28th December - anyone else going? Possible coffee/meet up I am thinking....!

We are going to the 13.45 showing.

Edited by TylersMum

:crying: Nope but had he still been into CBeebies, then I would have done the road trip! He went to see Tweenies Live twice (2 different shows), Bob the Builder Live and Thomas Live when he was younger but the only thing he's interested in on TV right now is Nicktoons and Power Rangers! Doubt they'll be doing a live show! LOL

Probably not but it would be impressive if they did :D

ds is really into cbeebies and toy story at the moment, we frequently get the entire toy story filmed given to us verbatim. He gets the voices down really well though, he DOES sound uncannily like Tom Hanks sometimes!!!!!

We are only an hour away (Swindon) so thought it would be worth the trip. Better than panto!

I'm sure you'll both have a ball! It's great fun and so good to see the faces on em with happiness! :D

My Tyler was also bigtime into CBeebies and Toy Story! LOL. He has a Toy Story bedroom at the moment!

Weird how 2 Tyler's can be sooo alike.

Give him another year and he'll be into what my Tyler is into now!! LOL

oh unfortuantly my kids are too old for that ;) . my grandson mught be interested though B)

:o:o:(:(:tearful::tearful::shame::shame: .............AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!! Does it involve peeps dressed up in costumes of monstrous proportions with strange expressions on they,re faces in a dark huge place with loud voices.....Help! :lol::lol: ....my aspie is 10 now but would have run a mile :lol: .Hope your tots have a brill time :thumbs: .

Scary indeed but I read in a newspaper a while ago that they are all multi millionaires now from doing that show - there's money is being silly........

The other australian kids gang, Hi-5 were voted number 1 TV show in Australia too.

The mind boggles :wacko::wacko::wacko: