Sign in to follow this  
mrs q

Anyone into Sudoku

Started these way back in April....

BUT had alot of stuff to finish with my course and school commitments

GOt back into again

Not that great just enjoy the challenge

Anyone else like it?

Sudoku, cross words, code words.... you name it I'm in to it.... and I complain about the boy's' obsessions!!!! :jester:

Lauren

Can't even look at Sudoku without my head starting to spin, but give me the grauniad cryptic crossword, especially Auracaria and I'm unreachable for several hours !

These sorts of things are supposed to be good for keeping our brains supple, that's my excuse for hiding behind the paper. Just need something as addictive to work on the rest of me !!!

wac

my daughters, i aged 30 and the other 10 love them. although i must say the 10 year old is better at them lol ;)

I'm really proud of myself, I managed to do the "Samurai Sudoku" in The Times today. It's 5 sudoku's inter-linked together!! :dance::dance:

We're obsessed with them in our house.

Lisa

Yes....exactly to the above....

Had to do two last night before i went to sleep...as I knew I would get no time today......though I have a few minutes bfore the sand man comes....best dash....where is my pen.....

Umm, I an't that clever nor am I that patient! LOL. It seems to be all the crave at the moment as my sister was just talking about em the other day.

I prefer my arrow words and my cross stitching! LOL

Hello!

SUDOKU, yes I'm hooked! I never thought I'd have the patience to try anything like this but now I search the shops for more books!!!

I now know how my son feels when I moan at his obsessions play station/wrestling stuff, and I tell him he's addicted and shouldn't spemd so much time on them!!! :wallbash: I'm the same now with these Sudoku's! I've been showing him the kid's one's, he gets how to do them but isn't as hooked as me!

I get frustrated too and think that some are impossible :wacko: but then that makes me more determined! Just wish I could be as determined with my housework/life! ;)

Bye for now,

Best Wishes

Rach x

You might want to download the trial copy from http://www.sudoku.com/ but be careful, you'll want to subscribe. It's great because you can do them on the pc or print out a page of them at varying degrees of difficulty. Fantastic if you're a real saddo like me.

Karen

x

Absolutely OBSESSED - bought a book a while ago and regretted it because I couldnt leave it alone - finally got it finished and threw it away with a sigh of relief.....then got another one given to me for my birthday - AAGGGGHHHH!!!

I discovered it in the holidays and it helped me to relax - I'm so useless at it I have to shut out everything else and focus completely, so it stops me worrying about stuff.

I'm also good at doing them when I ought to be doing something else! :wacko:

Oh No - I just can't understand them - hubby tried to explain in Tesco's and I was fidgety and bored within a second! My dad still thinks someone else sat my Maths O Level for me.

Daisy