Sign in to follow this  
kirstie

IT'S A BOY !!

:band: Hello everyone!

I just wanted to share with you all, my fantastic news. :dance:

After a pregnancy that seemed to last forever and a l o n g labour my beautiful little boy made his entrance into the world yesterday morning weighing in at a teeny 5 lb 14 oz.

Honestly he is just scrumptious! :D

Lewis is being so very sweet with him, and Jamie too (No mean feat now that he is now officially a teenager!! groan!)

Anyway i hope everyone is doing OK.

Take care,

Love Kirstie. :wub:

CONGRATULATIONS

KIRSTIE

:clap:B)

Hope you and baby are in good health, take care, all the best with motherhood again speak to you soon.

lots of love

Amanda >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Edited by Amanda32

Congratulations!!!!!!

Hope you're enjoying this wonderful time!!

I'm getting really impatient now & I've got AGES to go lol!!

B)B)>:D<<'>

Well done. Hows Daddy copeing? Have you got a name yet? He weighs the same as my eldest DD did. Tiny little perfect people, soooo wonderful. I have to stop now I'm getting all gooey, my hubby is looking woried (we already have 4)

Viper. :clap:>:D<<'> :wub:B):jester::party::D

CONGRATULATIONS

THAT'S WONDERFUL NEWS..

my baby due 25th Jan..

Seems like ages..

Hope all is well and well done....

May you be blessed with one that sleeps all night and smiles all day (er... that's the same one sleeping all night and smiling all day, not two different ones one of whom.........)

Many congrats :thumbs::thumbs:

My three son's: My grandfather tells me there was a series of that name on in the sixties starring somebody called Fred McMurray(?) Apparently it was on after 'Four Feather Falls' and just before 'Juke Box Jury'... Haven't a clue what the BOF is going on about, but apologies if his recollections spark off another of those 'nostalgia' threads...

L&P

BD (and Torchy!)

:D

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Well done.

And good luck to anyone else who is looking forward to a new family member.

oooh... I love babies especially teeny tiny ones

hi kirstie CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU AND YOUR BABY i just love little babies hope your feeling well after the birth let everybody pamper you and the little one enjoy him i love them when they are small but when they get a gob on them thats when trouble starts haha only joking look after yourself :groupwave::groupwave::groupwave:

oh bless you, congratulations. he sounds very cute!!!! :wub:

congratulations!

Thanks everyone for your lovely replies! ;)

He still remains nameless :oops: but Lewis has told his teacher a different one everyday! bless his cotton socks!.

He is doing really well and sleeps well and eats well (The 2 things Lew didn't do!) Needless to say i haven't come down from my high and Richard and i are on cloud nine. :wub:

Congratulations to those of you who are still waiting for your arrivals.Hope you're not feeling too sicky and that the heat hasn't driven you mad!

Take care folks,

love kirstie.

Kirstie many congrats to you and your family. My eldest son (16) was 5lb and 14oz as well he is now 6ft 5ins and weighs 12 stone!!! Don't know where the time went.