Teaorcoffee

Tea or coffee?

Hi welcome.Coffee for me please white no sugar.I've got mild as welcome to the forum.I'm married with two nt children although my daughter had autistic encephalitus for six months bu tmade a full recovery

Hi Beverley

Autistic encephalitus is where the brain becaomes inflamed in my dughter's case after the mmr booster vaccination.The inflamation caused her to temporarily become autistic for six months.There's more about it on a couple of threads on here at the moment.There's a thread about the mmr booster and also one about the causes of autism genetic, mercury etc.Hope this helps.

She is absolutely fine now by the way this was five years ago.

I'm full of cold right now so I think a nice lemon tea would help to unblock the sinuses if that's ok B)

I prefer tea.

I was thinking how this would make a great gift for a tea lover this Xmas :thumbs:

I prefer tea though i am very fussy about how it is made.

Many a time has someone made me a cup of tea and it has ended down the kitchen sink! :whistle:

Forbsay

x

hiya >:D<<'>

well i dont know which i prefer, it depends on the time of day..... tea is always the first thing, coffee comes later...also it depends if i'm eating & what i'm eating.....if i'm out & about & it's only machines i'll have a cappuccino cos tea & coffee from machines is nasty!!

i'm really fussy about how my tea is made too, cant be weak or milky :sick:

Has to be black coffee for me - no caffeine after 6pm though!

Tea literally makes me :sick: - my mum stopped trying to give it to me when i was about 6 - didn't like clearing up the mess .... TMI!

I used to drink Gallons of very very strong coffee but after giving up smoking i moved onto back onto good old Tea.

Has to be very strong though and actually look like the teabag was really in the cup :D I hate milky tea it makes me Gak :sick::D

If I have to make tea, I have to make it at arms length to avoid the whiff :sick:

Same here - even the smell makes me gyp :sick:

Good strong and black thats how i drink and love my coffee.

I love Dr Stuarts herbals too and really trying hard to like green/white tea.

My husband drinks mugs of hot water. :huh:

welcome

redberry

hello,im addicted to coffee but am trying to get off it,thinking of trying herbal teas,theres so many though,have they got a lot of calories in them though? any ideas which ones to try?

hello,im addicted to coffee but am trying to get off it,thinking of trying herbal teas,theres so many though,have they got a lot of calories in them though? any ideas which ones to try?

Hev,

Try camomile, its the only herbal that I like and it is very calming. As far as I can see it has no calories unless you add sugar which I do. The plain camomile bags that aren't blended with other herbs are best and the supermarket brands are cheap and just as good as the famous makes.

Its hard to describe the taste but I would suggest if you like licorice, you'll like it (although it doesn't taste of licorice :rolleyes: )

The beauty of herbal teas is that you can leave it to get cold and it tastes just as nice - also you don't need to add milk.

SV :robbie::robbie:

there is something very comforting about a cup of tea,you cant have a good old gossip without a cuppa,not that i gossip mind :lol:

I like a cup of hot, sweet tea first thing. Then I switch to coffee for the rest of the day; far too much of it usually :bounce:

Hello and welcome!

What a marvellous way to introduce yourself.

I like tea so strong that it melts the cup, with a tiny dash of milk and no sugar.

I only like mellow birds coffee with gallons of milk (or all milk warmed preferably) and one heaped sugar.