annie

I am fuming

I've been on the the Information Commissioners Office, they have given me some great advice which I am following up.

Annie

xx

Hi Annie, any news?

Everything has kind of come to a dead end to be honest :wallbash: .

The last letter that I received from the Head of Education said that nobody at the school had done anything wrong :o:wacko: and if I want an apology he suggests that I get back to the the school Head (where I started :wallbash: ).

In reply to the letter I sent to the police asking for confirmation that the 'incident' was/wasn't reported, I received a phone call from them confirming that there was nothing anywhere on file. The police wouldn't give me it in writing though :wallbash: . The police had asked, and were waiting to hear from the school's police officer as to if/where she had reported the incident, which as I suspected, it looks like she hadn't, but I haven't heard anything back :wallbash: .

So.......I've got to the stage where, I really can't go any further. I'm still going to write one last letter (with a copy to my MP) telling the Head of Education how disappointed I am that he has come to his conclusions from being told a big heap of lies by all concerned. If he had investigated, as he told me he had, he would have discovered they were lying.

It's been 7 months since I first put in my complaint :wallbash: . I haven't got an apology, but I do think that I must have put the wind up the people who, for whatever their reasons for starting this, will think first before doing it again. It's all on record with the school/LEA/MP/police, so if the same people are stupid enough to put somebody else through what we've been through, I'd like to think that alarm bells would start to ring and someone will make the connection :pray: .

The good news is that Alex has now officially left school :wub: (apart from the last couple of exams), so for Alex's sake, it's now time to move on.

Thank you to everybody for your support.

Annie xx

>:D<<'> >:D<<'>

:lol::lol::lol: ..........Nemo your brilliant :notworthy: ............this needs it,s own thread so it isn,t missed.I egged 7 people but also got 2 good guys sorry Annie >:D<<'>

Annie I wish this whole sorry saga had a more positive outcome, no one could have done more to make that prejudiced deputy head apologise and do the decent thing.Take care Suzex.

As someone said, not the outcome we'd hoped for, but let's hope Annie and her family can put this behind them and get on with enjoying life.

Good luck to you and yours, Annie!! :clap:

Also, lets hope that the School staff involved get festering insides for the rest of their miserable lives-######!

Nemo -

another gem!!

I thought my 'flash player' needed updating until i twigged you can only 'egg' them when they have their finger up (fnar fnar)

Thought of you earlier today when I saw a 'celtic knot' glass painting kit in a bookshop window, and a similar colouring book! sadly, the shop was closed :( so i could not make a purchase... but i reckon there's a bandwagon you and your state of the art software could be exploiting, me ol' matey!!

Keep on doin' it ;)

L&P

BD...

PS: wot with all this hot weather, my guess is Z's toes will be stimmin' like billy-o! Enjoy it mate - November and wooly bedsocks will be around again all too soon >:D<<'> :D

:thumbs: With a lot of practice I managed to get 20 bad guys a no good guys. Sad, yet excellent way to destress :lol: Hope life gets easier Annie, I don't understand why so many times, when we are told that we should all work in partnership for our chhildren, that it is only the case when as parents we agree with the professionals. Do we not know our own children once they enter the education system? Sorry about the rant but your story has made me cross and I have experienced and heard so many times about the schools and leas closing ranks and riding rough shot over individuals without any thought to the individuals concerned. I take my hat off to you, I wouldn't have been able to carry on the fight like you did and I'm sorry you didn't get the result you wanted. Edited by marshmallow