annie

I am fuming

I had a call from the Deputy Head from Alex's old school about an hour ago. For those of you that don't know our history, some staff resorted to childish spitefullness towards Alex.

Anyway, the Deputy Head told me that the night before last, Alex was seen in the school car park by a cleaner egging a car. A bit later on Alex and 3 or 4 boys broke into the SENCO's office and egged in there too :angry: . I told her that it wouldn't have been Alex as he had been at home with me, to which she replied that it WAS him, the cleaner recognised him :angry: . She then went on to say that she had to report it to the police as it was criminal damage. I told her "fine, but I can assure you that Alex was at home with me, he hasn't been out". To which she said "OK, I'm just letting you know" and slammed the phone down.

I'm bl**dy fuming :angry::angry: .

1. There are CCTV cameras all over the school.

2. Why wait so long before calling me.

3. Why call me anyway.

I've just spoken to my MP's secretary to complain as we involved them in our fight with the school and all the discrimination that they did.

I'm wondering if this phone call would have anything to do with the piece Alex and I did in our local council magazine saying how because of Alex's difficulties, no school has ever been able to understand him or even try to understand (slight pop at his old school) :devil: .

Just going off to egg somewhere :devil: , not really, but i would like to.

Annie

X

Annie

You are right to be livid. Have you asked the Deputy Head if she has reviewed the CCTV footage? Can you ask to see it. Might be worth writing a letter of compliant to the school Governor/Head?LEA demanding an explanation of why they were phoning you making allegations before thay had properly investigated.

Simon

Annie,

Sorry, haven't any advice, I can imagine that you are absolutely seething :angry:

Bet you wish those eggs had been bricks :devil::ph34r::ninja:

Hope you get it sorted, who do they think they are.

Brook

######!

Pre-empt them and phone the police first. This will tell you if this has been reported or not to them. If it has offer to go in and make a statement (there's that word again!) to the effect he was with you. If it has not been reported then report them for making intimidating phone calls and then complain to the LEA.

Even if they think it was him they should not have phoned you - the police advise to me is to let them deal with things - do not get involved in an argument or risk provoking things.

This stinks!

I've just spoken to my police-lady friend. She's going in later today and will let me know if anything has been reported., if it has I will call them and offer to go in with Alex.

I am going to write a letter to the Govenors/Head/LEA. What is even worse as my friend has said, is that the Deputy Head is a serving magistrate and should be aware of the justice system. The DH should NOT have called me. I shall make a big point of that in my letter.

In one way, I hope the school call me again. I'll 'ave 'em for harrassment :devil: .

Still fuming :angry: ,

Annie

XX

Has this school not done enough already to your family :angry: Poor lad he was also subjected to a mugging last week :angry: Did that make any of the local papers? Or is this just a reminer that they are still there :angry:

If you want a buddy for the egging then I'm your woman :devil: And if you need me for anything else then I will be ready willing and disable em.

>:D<<'> Carole

Hi Carole,

It was my other son that was mugged last week :( , Alex was mugged last year :( .

We had such a fight to get Alex OUT of that ******* school. He wouldn't go ANYWHERE near it, least of all take 2 buses to get him there. I just wish they would leave us alone. Having said that, I am not going to let this lie. It is wrong.

Alex was here with us, we even had a friend round the house that night who knows Alex was here.

It frightens me that if they report this and TRY to get Alex in trouble, will they do it again?????

It is crazy that the school are resorting to this :angry: .

Annie

X

Sorry Annie I knew that it was not Alex (really). You will have to forgive me I am having a BAD day. Parents here are going balistic because of the report that our post 11 ASD provision is closing. I think my head is about to explode. :bancomp:

Carole

Annie this is outrageous :o

How b****y dare they??

Eggs at the ready, this is one for full force batcave assault!

Please let us know how this works out. I'm gobsmacked and can't think of any advice, only to let you know I'm outraged on your behalf and share your anger.

loads of >:D<<'>

Lauren

If this is a malicous phone call made by the deputy head to your home she is an idiot. There will be a record of the school phone being used to call you, there will be a record of her mobile phone calling you. So you should have little trouble getting proof of a call being made. Why would she need to if your son is no longer a pupil?

If no complaint has been made to the police by the school or LEA naming your son then as well as the original complaints I suggested I would also get in touch with the nearest court and enquire how to make a comlaint about the 'ladies' suitability as a magistrate. How can she possibly be a 'fit person' to judge others if she can do this?

(one instantly sex changed DH! :oops::whistle: )

Edited by phasmid

Phasmid,

Thanks for that :thumbs: . I will find out how to make a complaint about suitability of being a magistrate.

He is actually a she, who while Alex was at the school, insisted on bringing the fact that she was a magistrate into every conversation I ever had with her :angry: .

Annie

>:D<<'>

Thank you Phasmid :thumbs:

I'm going to get all my letters typed up later today. Tomorrow morning I will know from my friend (Police) if the report has been made.

Rest assured, the letters will be posted, report made to the police or not.

Annie

Annie - >:D<<'>

What the b****y hell is she playing at!!??

I'd be spitting bricks :angry::angry::angry:

Just off to get the food shopping in a bit - i'll grab as many eggs as i can find.... :devil: ........ Just leave them out in the sun for a day or two :whistle:

zemanski, if it's the batcave I think you can beam yourself there! No need for trains, just a fully sparkling super heros RUS outfit with built in beamer, half a dozen rotten eggs and bit of elbow greese (other lubes will suffice if elbow greese is scarce :wub::bat: )

Lauren

Can you believe it? I've just had another call from the Deputy Head :angry: .

She told me that she has spoken to the cleaner and she can identify Alex. She said the cleaner told her that she saw him egging a car in the staff car park, then he came up to her, pulled down his hood and threatened her with an egg.

Again, I told her that Alex was at home with me. she then asked me what school Alex goes to, when I said that he does EOTAS. She said, "so you're trying to tell me that he stays indoors everyday?". (Well actually he does, he doesn't get out of bed untill it's time for his lessons).

She told me that the time he was seen was at 6.30pm. I told her that we were eating out dinner then WITH Alex. She still insisted I was lying. She then said that she would have to ask the other boys who were with him (not :angry: ) and if they identified him, she didn't know what would happen.

I told her "do whatever you have to, but Alex was at home".

End of conversation

I called the police and asked them for advice :devil: . They told me to get straight on to the Head tomorrow (Monday) and tell him it is unacceptable for his staff to keep calling and threatening me when they haven't reported it to the police after 2 days......and.......if I get another call I will call the police again to speak to them regarding threatening behaviour/harrassment :thumbs: . The police told me to repeat the same to the LEA.

I'm on the case big time now. They are NOT going to get away with this.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Annie

XX

Incredible!

What the hell does she think she is playing at stupid cow?

Fight fire with fire Annie. Look up Maplin on the web. They do a little thingy that plugs through the phone line and into a tape recorder. Next time she calls - and I bet she will - record her. Keep the tape and play it to the police. Make sure you label the index card for the tape with time and date + call duration. Do 1471 and if possible a ringback call to the number. Ringback is recorded on your bill showing destination of number rungback (if you follow). I know from the past that BT cannot trace a call after it has been terminated. However make some excuse and phone them on a mobile and report it. Better still phone the malicous (I know that's spelt wrong) calls unit and they can do all this for you - legally!

Don't stand for this. She is bang out of ###### order - how dare she do this. Is she wanting your son to oick the phone up?

Call the operator NOW and get them to connect you to the malicious call unit tonight.

She should loose her job over this.

Got this from BT web pages:

Working together

At BT we want to help everyone stay in touch, but if you are unfortunate enough to receive malicious or nuisance calls, we're here to help. Even one malicious call is one too many and we are determined to find a solution.

Malicious calls can be offensive, threatening, or simply very annoying. They may also be a criminal offence under Section 127 of the Telecommunications Act 2003 (see below).

Whatever the nature of the calls, we are extremely concerned about the distress and inconvenience caused to our customers. This guide outlines how we can work together to take positive action against malicious calls.

127 Improper use of public electronic communications network

(1) A person is guilty of an offence if he-

A: sends by means of a public electronic communications network a message or other matter that is grossly offensive or of an indecent, obscene or menacing character; or

B: causes any such message or matter to be so sent.

(2) A person is guilty of an offence if, for the purpose of causing annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to another, he-

A: sends by means of a public electronic communications network, a message that he knows to be false,

B: causes such a message to be sent; or

C: persistently makes use of a public electronic communications network.

(3) A person guilty of an offence under this section shall be liable, on summary conviction, to imprisonment for a term not exceeding six months or to a fine not exceeding level 5 on the standard scale, or to both.

(4) Subsections (1) and (2) do not apply to anything done in the course of providing a programme service (within the meaning of the Broadcasting Act 1990 (c. 42).

I'd say that covers these calls. Complain to BT as well as the head, LEA and police.

Edited by phasmid

Annie, I'm gob smacked :o It sounds like she's a lunatic, paranoid maliscious nasty woman; thank god your son doesn't go to that school any more!

Give her hell... and then give us a blow by blow account :thumbs: This story has got me so incensed I wish I could ring her :lol:

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> have some hugs too, cos while we can all laugh at the stupidity of this woman you must be very angry and upset that this school is continuing to try to make your son's life a misery.

Lauren xx

I managed to stay really calm both times this nutter of a woman called. I am really tempted to call BT, but the nasty, evil side of me :devil: really wants her to call me again purely to put her even more in the poo, so I will hold off untill Monday when I shall talk to the Head/LEA.........plus a little conversation I plan to have with the Magistrates Assoc :devil: .

Even the police thought it was really suss that the egging etc. happened on Wednesday night and she still hasn't reported it, but continues to make threats.

XX

I just can not believe this woman :o What a nasty piece of work. If she made one more call to me I think I would have to be restrained. This just about adds up to stalking and as she has yet to go to the Police I would not stand for it.

Do we as families have 'please kick us' written across our heads? Are NT families ever singled out in this way? Maybe they are but I know one thing for sure where I live the NT families would have egged this woman for sure by now - and THAT is the BIG DIFFERENCE. :angry:

Carole

:( Annie just had my friday night bath session, so I, m late reading this.Well what can I say :wallbash: ..........................is this a really bad wind up, ................. :tearful: big hugs to you >:D<<'> , and to Alex poor kid getting blamed for something he has,nt done.............I,m off now got some lycra to slip into...............a rather large egg tray ammo belt :devil: and a bottle of pinot chilling........................

Hi Annie -

Yehaw! Sounds like a good lo' fasioned lynchin's on the cards down your way...

BUT

While I absolutely, completely, utterly etc etc etc understand why you're SOOO angry, can I just run this up the flagpole and see if the chickens peck (?) :wacko:

Daft old bat that she UNDOUBTEDLY is, if what she is telling you is true she has a member of her staff who has not only said it was Alex, but has then elaborated that statement to include a personal FACE TO FACE threat to confirm his identity. i think your anger's leading you to target the wrong person - i.e. you're shooting the messenger. In your position I'd be gunning for the person who says they WITNESSED the attack, not the person who (albeit wrongly) is acting quite properly on consideration of the information given TO THEM.

WHEN you can show that this person is lying - and I think the statement that Alex 'revealed himself' by taking off his hoody and making a personal threat implies dramatically that it is a lie rather than a case of mistaken identity - which the CCTV footage should show, go for the jugular. Then demand a full, written apology from the head, just to rub the salt in a bit :devil:

As Johnny Rotten said: "Anger is an Energy" - just make sure you release it at the right target, and I'd say you stand a good chance of taking two birds out at the same time...

L&P

The eminently sensible (very, VERY occassionally ;) )

BD :D

Badders,

I'm hearing you, but DH has made it quite clear that the cleaner can definately ID Alex and keeps telling me that she is going to report it to the police, that's where I have a problem.

We have alibis for Alex proving that he was indoors the whole night. I WANT her to contact the police then at least this can be cleared up. I don't like the fact that she has called me twice today calling me a liar and still not wanting to clear things up either way.

It stinks :sick:

Annie can't believe this. Why on earth would a cleaner think they know the identity of a child from such a large school. You're right this stinks. I really can't believe that a DH would do something so unbelievably stupid. If they had their suspicions surely they would have reported it straight to the police. I think I would have to make an official complaint to the police about these calls. I would love to see them turn up at school to question her. Do you know anyone in the legal profession? we once got a solicitor to write a strongly worded letter to one of our old business clients, it was amazing how quickly they backed down. it would be great to have a legal letter asking her to refrain from contacting you. This DH should be suspended and I hope the LEA deals with her effectively but knowing our LEA annie I won't hold my breath. I have just dug out my black leggings hoodie and balaclava(sp) I am ready and waiting wiv me eggs :lol:

:( ..................off out today Annie..........just wanted to say hope this morning brings a bit of sunshine your way...........this DH sounds as though authority be it as a magistrate or deputy has gone straight to her idiotic head..........the woman has a serious problem :shame: , hugs to you alland Alex >:D<<'> ...you really really don,t need this :tearful:

I don't have any words to say to this ... HH finally speechless, steps away from the PC in amazed disbelief ... are some people this barmy and vindictive for sure!!!

Annie, :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: serious respect for you, keeping your cool and doing your homework.

You go get 'em ... and don't take any prisoners!

HHxx