Sign in to follow this  
dorsetmummy

update

After having a meeting at school last weds, with the headmaster, sophies teacher, the educational social worker and her dad and me. It was decided that sophie go back to school today.

She has in place a school action plus, has her own desk (always had) which they have moved to a better position, she can keep her spare clothes in the school office, so as not to draw attention to the fact that she needs to change. PE they will decided at the time whether she will do it or not - depends on how she feels. The sticker chart each day has gone from 8 stars to 9 to include assembly as well, as she has problems with that too.

The ed psych is coming on the 30th nov. and the services of behavioural support have been requested. and we have another appointment at the hospital on the 7th dec, not sure if a diagnosis will be made then or whether we will be pushed on to someone else grrr.

Not sure if any of the above is much different than before to be honest - only time will tell.

She was quite happy to go into school this morning - which was good, cos we went sure which way it was going to go.

Havnt heard from school yet - fingers crossed, so she might even make the whole day!

Julie

well the day went fairly good for her.

They are using a traffic light system, green happy, amber unhappy, red i need to leave the room.

She used red and left the room. the teacher thought that this was because pe was coming up and sophie didnt want to do it. as it turned out they didnt do it. grrrrrr the teacher knows that she doesnt like pe, why did she not mention that they wouldnt be doing it, grrrrr only just thought of why she didnt tell her they were noit doing it, will mention it to her i think, as i am now going to keep a diary.

and i reminded the teacher of sophies appointment tomorrow at the wetting clinic. appointment is at 11.15 told teacher i would pick her up at 11 as its only just round the corner, and she said to me to use my judgement as to whether to take her back to school or not, in otherwords they dont want her back if shes in a bad mood grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :angry:

Maybe i am now being paranoid, but most things they say and do are annoying me grrrrrrrrrr

julie