Sign in to follow this  
baddad

By way of a thankyou...

:lol: ....................I love you guys!!!.............what a clever pair of sausages you are.............do we get to open another window tomorrow???.............how long have you pair of geniuses been working on this :lol: ...............Now which RSC actor did you bribe to give the woderful voice over???...........I,m going back for another look, sorry I burnt 2 sausages :rolleyes: .

Wow, that was really special. To take time to do all that for us. I only wish I was that clever.

Thanks guys.

By the way I burnt my sausage too.

Viper.

yes, you get a new window every day till Xmas

took absolutely ages - months of very late nights

and that's Nemo on the voice over - did have it done properly in a friend's studio but I like his voice anyway :wub:

Zemanski

Guest flutter

tis great well done

did reallly really burm my sausage, no change there then my kid would say

C x

I will post up if I manage to cook any sausages - but I'll have to persuade Matthew to let me have a go first :lol:

What a brilliant idea :thumbs: Can't wait for tomorrow now.

Carole

I think I'm in love :wub: My legs have gone all wobbly :wub: my heart is missing a beat :wub: my eyes have gone all misty :wub: my pulse is racing :wub:what a sexy voice!! :wub: NEMO....... PLEASE RUN AWAY WITH ME :pray::wub:

Nellie :devil:

Nice one guys :thumbs: Very clever :thumbs: (I really do want to run away with you, Nemo) :wub: Zemanski need never know! :whistle:

(I really do want to run away with you, Nemo)

In which case, Nellie, I have a Christmas present for you ;) On Xmas day you'll get to see Cinders in the flesh :o

And he looks just like me, according to Com (who admittedly does have prosopagnosia :rolleyes: )

After all, as the old saying goes: "Look before you elope" :devil:

:o ................don,t :shame: don,t tease I,m too excited already :dance: ...........do we have a specific launch time for tomorrows window???............also Nemo old fella I hope that badders has,nt fleeced you of any cash over this project, :shame: .Yep have to agree with Nellie............have you thought of doing voice overs for coffee, or chocolate, or probably the best lager in the world??? :lol:

Hurrah!! :thumbs:

Just brilliant...you guys are sooo clever :notworthy:

And I should add that the Jester :jester: has a very similar voice, but with the odd Northern inflection! ;) (An interesting example of what happens when a Scouser goes to public school! :lol::lol: )

Bid :)

Wow :thumbs::thumbs:

Just came to this thread and have had a few minutes of fun and hillarity.

Especially like the Fat controller.

Chuffin' eck!!!! :lol:

Can't wait for tomorrow now :thumbs:

Thank you guys, it's brilliant.

Lauren X