Sign in to follow this  
baddad

By way of a thankyou...

p**H!..........I only got 26, always been very slow with my hands :rolleyes: , lack of co-ordination.........today was brill boys, think we may have to start the nemo/badders fan club >:D<<'> , you,ve made my crimbo with your excellent efforts for us :party:

now we're on page 4 I just thought I'd post the link so newbies don't have to go searching for it or wondering what the hell we're all laughing about - nothing worse than feeling excluded from private jokes :hypno:

Krismass Batcave

have fun

Zemanski

Another winner chaps!

My efforts are hampered since my hands are still a-tremblin' at the "Bid is Betty Rubble" idea from yesterday. How did you know she was my ideal woman as a younger chap??

Betty ... not Bid that is; obviously things have changed now, although I did mistakenly refer to my beloved as "Butty Rebel" this evening :o

Is it me, or HAS this just become the coldest winter on record? :ph34r:

:jester:

Toilet humour is Matthews favourite kind of humour. This game be a big hit with our Mattie. He loves anything to do with bodily functions :sick: If you know what I mean ;)

Carole

Judge beat me. :crying::crying: on the game I mean. :whistle:

Brook :clap:

You're on the game and Judge beat you?? You can charge extra for that, you know!!

What the HELL am I doing here at this time of night??

See you on the morrow, God willing...

L&P

BD

:angry: ..............GRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrr..............can,t do it my fingers gone numb :angry: ........... :lol: the song keeps putting me off.................sadly ASD son got "wind"...of it and is reciting "blowing off"........as I type :lol:

the game is based on a very old computer game called 'pong' which seemed appropriate (says Nemo) :P

Why are your fingers numb, Suze? - all you have to do is move the mouse up and down, there's no clicking involved.

Zemanski

:lol: ..........Z..I,m using a laptop and it does,nt have the usual mouse thingy but a little pad you rub your finger up and down on :rolleyes: .......................shan,t enlighten you anymore cos that sounded a bit rude :lol::lol:

:lol: ..........Z..I,m using a laptop and it does,nt have the usual mouse thingy but a little pad you rub your finger up and down on :rolleyes: .......................shan,t enlighten you anymore cos that sounded a bit rude :lol::lol:

Well, when you get tired of rubbing your button thingy :whistle: you could try plugging a mouse in instead!

Don't want you getting a RTI blister now, do we!!

Hi

Coming back from a "forum Holiday" what a fantastic surprise whahhoo :thumbs: love those game I had to work them out on one day well I manage to esacape robbie but I break the window with only 26 points my son had to catch the chicken that's was too much for me the hobnobs it took me &^$$OIY* few times :whistle: to win that one and vishnu let me down with the tidying up.................... :P but never mind I am use to that one (I mean to be let down for the tidying up) :lol:

Thanks for this it's really soooo nice. :party::clap:>:D<<'>

Malika.

:clap: ...............did it..........thankyou Annie/Legs old mate for helping me :wub: ..............whats going to happen on day 12....are we having a big party in that ballroom behind the numbers :pray: .

Woo Hoo!!

What can I say?? :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

What on earth can you possibly be planning for tomorrow?

Bads...were they YOUR melifluous tones we heard on the Game Show??

Bid :bat:

Oooh, and I got to dance next to Judge Thredd! :wub:

Ah, but I am dashing a manly tear of pride now! To have one's words broadcast thusly (Sobs :crying: )

All the better for Lil'N having a voice disturbingly close to my own (if I can't be bothered to go to work next year could he fill in?!)

The only question now is ...who is the reigning totty-goddess of Krism? Abi, Bid or Mrs Overall?

:jester:

PS I know who I am voting for...but then I want to live to see tomorrow's climax! (F'nar F'nar, Yak Yak!)

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

You lot are pure genius :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

'Annie, you dont look like you need that blue rinse afterall' :lol::lol::lol:

Just wondering though, I was trying to spot a captured LEA person in the picture,

oh well, maybe he was on the floor being trampled. :whistle::whistle:

Brook :clap:

Woo Hoo!!

What can I say?? :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

What on earth can you possibly be planning for tomorrow?

Bads...were they YOUR melifluous tones we heard on the Game Show??

Bid :bat:

Oooh, and I got to dance next to Judge Thredd! :wub:

Melifluous tones - 'fraid so; possibly the worst 'smarmy northern talkshow host' impression EVER. sorry...

What on earth can we be planning for tomorrow? Er, that IS tomorrow... gate opened at midnight, we are now on Xmas eve!!

After a party like that, I doubt ANYONE would be daft enough to brave the aftermath!

L&P

BD

Reigning totty goddess? I've taken a vow of silence. Daft, yes. Mad no! :shame:

Brilliant, you wonderful wonderful people. Such entertainment and soooo clever. what more can I say. I want one just like you for Christmas, I've heard you look good in stockings :devil::lol::P

Viper.

LOLOL,.....if only you guys had a picture of moi!!! You may want to re-record your masterpiece from today!! :)

Thank you ever so much. My little one was tickled pink when she heard it,..and Lufty was listening, too!! He obviously disagree's with your perception of Elefan!!

Thanks so much you two!!

Love Elefan! xx

Thanks for making us all laugh :thumbs:

There must have been alot of hard work making that, but I can assure you it was worth it. :thumbs:

HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

Brook :thumbs:

:crying: ................thought I,d lost the old thread for a mo, then discovered it in a new section :huh: ........well had to come back today, just before the turkey goes in to see what you,ve been up to and as I expected , there,s one heck of a mess :shame: ...............typical :shame: ............Baddad and Nemo this has been brill ,totally unexpected and hugely enjoyable, well done and keep up the good work in 2006 :thumbs: ............have a good day today.