Sign in to follow this  
pookie170

Jan de Vries

Has anyone had any experience of Jan de Vries therapy?

I was told by an acquaintance, whose son has various problems, though not on the spectrum, that she has found his clinic a godsend. I think she said it was based in Troon, of all places!(my apologies to any Troonites online!)

I believe he has other clinics around the country too....

Her son was prescribed a variety of potions which seem to have helped him overcome many of his behavioural difficulties, including a language disorder. Without his daily intake of de Vries products, he becomes very tongue tied, agitated and slightly hyperactive. The only ting I have tried has been the De Vries calming child essence, which was kind of pants, to be honest. I'm just curious as to whether anyone else has tried this kind of thing, and if it was a success or not?

(posted by Mum at end of tether with Aspie son's frequent 'hyper' mode!!!!)

Esther x

My friends dad has gone there for remedial massage and other such things for a back complaint . I don't know if he got any potions I will phone and ask her when I get a chance. He is very well known in Scotland .

Monica