Sign in to follow this  
reuby2

Cyber Paradise!!!

After reading a few posts about our difficulties getting out and about and some of us feeling trapped, I have decided to post this thread.

If I had my choice today i would :- (sounds very much like If I went to the moon I would take an Apple..banana..etc)

Take my son out to see the decorations everywhere, stop and have a coffe and a biscuit together whilst both talking and smiling about what we have seen. Take him to see Santa where he would have an enchanted look on his face and look happy. Then we would perhaps even go to the outdoor skating ring for a bit of fun.

Maybe visit my parents where son would be happy to see them and talk to them, then later when we got home we could both just relax a bit. The best part would be my son sharing my world for a bit.

Merry Christmas. :party::thumbs:

Edited by reuby2

today (in my dreams):-

A team of top class cleaners will come in and dust , polish and generally make the house a nicer place.

Then a chef will come in and make gourmet delights whilst i sit down and read my book, my son will be so impressed that he will try something different than chicken nuggets and unadorned white pasta.Bing crosby singing "white christmas" will be playing and I will be sipping sherry :wine:

The dogs will be bathed by the doggy hairdressers and be wearing matching bows :thumbs:

And i will be the glorious hostess with everything in hand!!!!

Someone else will make the trifles, get the turkey, clean the house, keep son happy, bath the dogs, wrap the pressies, visit the relatives and generally take all the stress from me!!!!!.......wow heaven!!!!!

exactly what i was wishing lol . cept the skating rink bit i hate skating lol. :party::lol: