Sign in to follow this  
Kerre

I don't have an 'Edit' option for my posts.

The edit button image might not be loading,have tried refreshing the browser a few times to see if that helps?

Only other reason I could think of it being,is not having the correct permissions to edit,but as your under the same group as nearly everyone else I doubt it.

No, I'm fourteen. Surely I should be allowed to edit my stuff in case I accidently reveal my name and stuff, like I did earlier?

I thought you were under the group (just noticed [no pm or email] :oops: it is possible the permissions of that group doesn't have editing enabled then,has it always been like that (no editing function) ?

Bah. It's annoying. I can add new stuff by making a new post, but I can't edit the stuff that's already there.

Hi Kerre

I am very sorry but for some reason the under 18 group was not given permission to edit their own posts. I have changed this now and you should be able to edit your own posts again.

Please let me know if this is now working.

I wish you a very Merry Christmas

Kind regards

Lufty

Ah - I always wondered why Kerre always appeared in black in certain parts of the forum, while the rest of us appeared in blue (or red for the admins). It's coz he's under 18 - that's interesting. So he's the only one here that is under 18 then, is he? :unsure:

James

EDIT: Oh no - I see dodobird's in black too.

Edited by Gordie

but i'm not

or perhaps i shouldn't have said that

Hi auriel

Honesty is the best policy :rolleyes:

Kind regards

Lufty