Sign in to follow this  
Lufty

Forum Logo

Dear All

As previously advised we have asked Littlenemo to change the forum logo so that the word "and" is displayed in Lower Case.

Littlenemo has very kindly submitted a revised logo which is now active on the site.

Kind regards

Lufty

Aaah ! Now it's clear too ! ( was blurry before )

this was my favourite, I like the way the long strands in the knot annoy me ! (sort of :wacko: )

minor quibble, the spacing doesn't look right now :P

wac

ooh no ! please change the spacing, Nemo !! and it's slightly too high and cutting into the border !!!!!!!

Miss Pernickity

Edited by waccoe

i agree the logo is cutting into the top of the border and doesnt sit right,it needs moved down a fraction.

i agree the logo is cutting into the top of the border and doesnt sit right,it needs moved down a fraction.

I've tweaked the logo down a fraction. How does it look to you now?

Kris

much better but maybe just a tiny fraction more and it would be perfect.

EDIT-looking at the logo it is apparent that it is sitting on top of the banner,is there a way to redesign the whole banner with the logo integrated into it?just to make it look a bit more professional?im not being picky honest guvnor :whistle:

Edited by lindy-lou

much better but maybe just a tiny fraction more and it would be perfect.

It cant be moved down any further unfortunately. We'll have to see if we can have some of the bottom border trimmed off.

It cant be moved down any further unfortunately. We'll have to see if we can have some of the bottom border trimmed off.

Looking at the image itself we wont be able to trim the bottom at all. So that only leaves the option of increasing the box that it sits in a little bit to better centre the logo. I'll take a look at this later, going to brave the shops now :)