Sign in to follow this  
hev

i want to do quotes

how do i get the quote bit to work?i keep trying but no luck,remember im not good on computers,so as simply as poss please!!

just click on the quote button at the bottom right of whoevers post you want to quote and then go to reply as normal at the bottom of the screen,you can then alter the quote in the reply post to just include which part you want (hope that makes sense :huh: )

Edited by lindy-lou

how do i get the quote bit to work?i keep trying but no luck,remember im not good on computers,so as simply as poss please!!

Just hit the Reply button which is at the bottom right hand side of each message box. This will quote the original sender in your message.

Give that a try. If it fails then just tell us exactly what you are doing and we'll try and spot the error.

Cheers,

Kris

Just hit the Reply button which is at the bottom right hand side of each message box. This will quote the original sender in your message.

Give that a try. If it fails then just tell us exactly what you are doing and we'll try and spot the error.

Cheers,

Kris

i think ive done it!!

how do you quote a quote? i haven't worked out how to do it yet, or just normal quotes!!!!!!!! :huh:

Hey i think i've done it :clap:

...or, you can copy some text out of a post and paste it on your reply. Like this:

Hey i think i've done it

by highlighting the pasted text and then hitting the 'quote' button above.

I really like the new quote set-up here ... :thumbs:

The way I can select all the messages I want to quote (as many as I like!) before I start my reply by clicking on one of the main "Add Reply" buttons - it's cool. :):dance:

Or if I only want to quote one message in particular, I can just click on the smaller "Reply" button underneath the relevant post.

Took me a little while to work it all out, but now I've got the hang of it, I think it's great!! :D

James