Sign in to follow this  
lindy-lou

im a new auntie!!! of 8!!

were not sure what they are yet but yes they are gorgeous :wub: their alot bigger than i thought they would be though,did you keep any of yours annie?

I wish we did, but hubby put his foot down :( . Luckily though, they all went to people we know.

It was amazing watching them being born, me and Alex were midwives. We stayed up most of the night waiting for them to be born. 3pm the next afternoon :hypno: , Alex popped to the corner shop, I went to put a chicken in the oven for dinner.....I was only gone for 5 minutes, when I came back the first one had been born :wub: . After that we stayed with Lucy and didn'tdare move. We had to break the bags on 3 of the pups, but they were all fit and healthy.

aw,it will be hard to give them away as the kids will get so attached to them for the next 8 weeks :crying: we knew kyra was ready last night as she was nesting and drooling,my sister came down at 5 am and she had had 5 of them and by 7am she had the other 2.i think my nephew wants to call them all after star wars characters(bet you cant guess what his obsession is :huh: )

Awwwwww :D

I have two pets, I view them as my brother and sister.

Two cats - they're lovely. They bring to my world a calm, they're wise and they live for the moment.

:)

I love the pups. I have a rottie called maggie she didn't have pups as she was ill. I also have a border terrier called Jess. And 3 cats tiddles pepsi and blue. They are my best friends and i love them to bits. I hope you enjoy the pups keep us up to date on how They are and more picks when They get bigger. Alison

Very cute! :wub:

I hope they are all well.

Kai keeps asking me if our cats could have kittens, but they're both spayed so they can't. Tempting to go to the RSPCA and get another one though! (I'm very broody so i have cats instead of babies :lol: ).

Loulou x

awe they are lovely!

just been to see the new babies and there are 8 of them not 7!!1 little 1 was hiding,their all doing well and so is the mammy,although shes a bit shell shocked poor thing.they are absolutley beautiful :thumbs:

They are gorgeous. I love the smell of puppies, it reminds of when I was a little girl and chose a puppy from a classmates litter. My parents knew nothing about it until Mum was told at the school gates that the pup was ready for collection. They were so shocked that I was allowed to keep him.

Will you be allowed pick of the litter Lindy?

Lorainexx

if i pay the ?150 for 1 of them then yes lorraine :o i would love one as staffies are so good with kids,but unfortunatley it wouldnt be so good with my 3 pussycats,we had a pup called bailey but we had to re home him as he was quite vicious and drew blood on one of my neighbours children :crying: still really miss him,i grew up on a farm and we always had loads of dogs so it feels strange to me not to have one :(