Sign in to follow this  
Oreo Cookie

New and Scared

Hello I am new.

I have autism.

I am 23.

I have been told people on hear don't use real names so my fake name is Oreo Cookie because I like to eat them.

I have only been on 1 chat site before and that was not a nice one but I am told this one is nice.

I am autistic. I can talk but I don't like it. I like PECS.

I am scared about being on hear as people might not like me and be nasty.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Hello

and welcome

I am soo happy you have joined us

I was scared of coming on here to at first

but now i love it here

Everyone on here is wonderful

They are very kind and understanding

and not nasty like people on other forums, as i have experienced this too

I think you are great

and well done for posting!

take care

SD x

Hi Oreo Cookie >:D<<'> ,

Welcome to the forum :) . This is a nice place to be :thumbs: .

Please try not to be scared. We are all here for eachother. There are many people of your own age here too, who I am sure you will get to meet.

Annie

XX

Welcome oreo. Don't be scared we are all here to help each other we don't let nasty people in so you are very safe here.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Viper.

Hi oreo love the name. welcome to the group. My boy Adam uses pecs as well they are good as he has no speech. Hope to hear more from you. Don't worry everyone on this site are lovely :thumbs:

Hi Oreo, and welcome aboard!

Don't worry about not knowing what to write, make the most of the forum whatever way is best for you...

I know you can buy them everywhere now, but Oreo Cookies aren't that well known in the UK. Are you UK based, or an international friend?

Hope to see you round here often now you've found us...

L&P

BD :D

Welcome, Oreo Cookie

Nice to have you here on the forum, don't worry there are some of us here on the autistic spectrum myself included, also we are all here for each other. Look forward to getting to know you better.

Steve..

I think the boy means well but he is distinctly inclined to be inattentive......

Tutor of Winston Churchill to Lord Randolph Churchill,

Winston's father

I have never tried oreo cookies

hey oreo cookie!!yum yum they are delicious,i had them when i went to new york :thumbs: welcome to the forum,no one on here would dream of being nasty to you and dont worry about not knowing what to say,just say what you feel as most people on here understand what you go through,or dont say anything if you dont want to,no-one will judge you either way,hope you feel at home here.

lynda x

Hi Oreo,

Welcome to the forum >:D<<'> . It is a very friendly place to be.

Oreo Cookies are lovely! I bought them in Waitrose once, but i don't know if they still sell them. Everyone will be off hunting for them now to see what they taste like!

Loulou x

Hello & welcome to my second home (thats what my DP says it is anyway)

Don't worry about not knowing what to put, just put what you want when you are ready, there is no pressure on any members to post all the time, I do because I moan a lot :whistle:

I wonder if anywhere near me does Oreo Cookies, have heard so much about them but never seen them.

yes Robbie is a great name for a Rabbit i think

did you name him nellie?

Hi Oreo welcome, my son loves Oreo,es you can get so many different varieties now, orange, coffee, mint, and mini ones they even do ice cream :rolleyes: ...............glad you found us and everyone is very friendly >:D<<'> ...................suzex

Hi orea

Welcome on board, cool name. You don't have to worry about any of us being nasty, I'm quite new to the forum and have found everone very friendly and helpful.

Feel free to log on and read all the other posts on the forum even if you don't want to add anything to them.

This site is fab, I gets lots of information from it. :thumbs::thumbs:

Hi oreo... I love the cookies too.... and they don't expect anything from you and let you down and turn on you when you're not paying attention!!

Have you tried them in a milkshake? about for scoops of creamy vanilla ice cream, 1/2 glass of milk and about 4 cookies... and blend!!! adjust to taste and sip slowly through a large straw... :party:

ha ha yeh

i think everyone wants to try some oreo cookies now

hello oreo,when i first came here i was nervous but i soon found out there was no need to be,welcome to the site

Hi Oreo

Welcome >:D<<'>

My son loves oreo cookies; there's a shop not too far away from us that sells them and I have to make a trip there regularly just to get these cookies!

Lauren

hi again, glad you like it on here, everyone is really nice

We like you being here Oreo. You are like the sun, you are warm and bright and make us happy.

Viper.

Hi Oreo :) I hope you like posting on this site.

Hi Oreo,

Welcome to our online family ! We are all a friendly bunch and yes sometimes we get mad or upset but its never with anyone else on the forum. So please know we would never hurt you or upset you.. in time we hope to get to know you and in the meantime well done for making it this far....

Big Love