Sign in to follow this  
lindy-lou

interactive dvd games

did anyone get any of these for xmas?ive just been to woolies and theyve been reduced from ?18 to ?7,so i got the big pub quiz and tele addicts games,also played the millionaire one the other day,there great fun,got my sister and her fella coming round to play them tonight,i cant wait!!!!!! :clap:

hi lindy-lou -

Just had a couple drop through the door from the online DVD hire place... Wallace and Grommit and Who wants to be a millionaire.

Was hoping they'd got here for Xmas, but Que Serra...

Have had a quick shufty at the W&G one, which is like a board game where you have to go round and get ten new customers for 'AntiPesto Ltd'... It looks like good fun and we'll be playing later...

I think these are a brilliant idea for kids, and hopefully that'll be the target market (at the mo it seems to be mainly adult TV themed stuff)... Nowhere near as complicated as even a basic PS or computer game, but more fun than playing on a board alone

L&P

BD

yes they should definatley bring out some kids ones or family ones,millionaire has got a junior section but the others all seem to be adult orientated,i do fancy the family fortunes one and bullseye though :thumbs:

that looks great,india got madagacar for christmas and all 3 of my girls love it,would be nice to have something they can all do together.