Sign in to follow this  
adamsmum

what you all up to

Hi all. just being nosey What are you all up to tonight. I will be in watching dvds at mo having new year party with kids. anyone of out partying

we never go out on new years eve,too busy for my liking and costs waaaaayyyy too much!!were having my sister and her family round for an evening of eating,drinking and interactive dvd gameing,should be fun!! :party:

No chance I'll be out, 2 boys to look after and partner is taxi driver so he'll be out until about 7am taking the drunks home. TBH I am not too bothered, won't moan at the money he'll make (not that I will see any of it) can't stand paying to get into a pub or waiting an hour to get served, been out one New Year since I was 16 and hated it, always either worked the rest or have had the boys to look after.

Hope everyone who does go out has a good time :thumbs:

We arent usually out on new year but my mum and dad are having a party so we are going to that and my little one will be on the playstation all night no doubt as we are taking it with us :rolleyes: hope you all have a great night

jayne xx :thumbs:

we're all in as well. Just said goodbye to my oldest she is off to celebrate the new year in spain. Think it will be tele and beer for us :rolleyes:

We were invited to a party, the same people as every other year, haven't been to one yet. We will be at home where we like it and everyone is happy.

Viper.

im off to the pub with my mates,really looking foward to it :band: the pub im going to costs apound to get in and im having drink before i go out so im hoping i dont spend too much,happy new year everyone

at home, will watch TV

what is partying? lol seriously i shall be having a snowball or two at home and then hitting the hay lol

Well, having spent a jolly afternoon at a friend's house playing Star Wars Monopoly :hypno: (4 youngsters and 4 adults) we are aiming for a quiet adult evening in. I think Chicago is on the telly (never seen it), we have some bubbly and I am about to do something creative with tiger prawns.

Hi,

I've just cooked dinner for my Mum and now she's escaped to go and snuggle up with my Dad :wub: .

Kai thinks he's staying awake till midnight, but Mummy thinks not! I don't think he'll last that long, but there's always Melatonin just in case!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

Loulou x

Terry is busy doing his stint on the Community Centre Bar. He should be home just after 9pm. There is a big party there for 150 people but neither David or Matthew could stand the noise of the crowds so we are staying home. Matthew has been desperate to have some fireworks for midnight and we finally found some this afternoon. David is talking to his mates in America on the net - he loves being able to say Happy 'whatever' hours before they can :lol: And eldest who is a DJ is doing a a party at the Hotel where he works for a bunch of people all dressed up like someone out of :star: REALLY he just mailed us a pic of them :wacko:

Carole

Never go out on New Year. Went once when I was about 14 and it put me off. Too many people and I don't drink either.

Have been watching the x files dvds all night...will stay up after midnight and watch tv.

Don't get at all excited about New Year...times just rolls on regardless...dates don't mean much!

I went out 2 years ago

not an experience i want to repeat!

Hello everyone,

Not going out don't like new year, to much fuss to much noise to busy, to those of you who do then have a safe one. This is the third lot of New Year messages i've sent over the net it seems a lot of trouble to go through for one night that has the same amount of hours in as any other night dont you think. But I seem to be going on so, if you do go out then enjoy?

Steve..

I think the boy means well but he is distinctly inclined to be inattentive......

Tutor of Winston Churchill to Lord Randolph Churchill,

Winston's father

Steve, I agree with you, call me a misery guts but I've never understood what all the fuss is about.

I've chosen tonight to get on with an essay that I've got to do, but I keep getting distracted. Still I've done 135 words in 2 hours :clap:

I agree. New year is a fuss about nothing. I don't care for it much but i cant help wondering what others are up to so know i know i can get some sleep and stop thinking about it. Thanks

Partner just home from work and back out again at 7.00 so we will be going to bed and having out own belated celebration tomorrow night. Othereise it would just be telly and a few drinks in the house.

Simon

Im in.I took the kids to see cheeper by the dozen 2 this affy and had a kfc as a new yr treat.Dh is poorly with the flu.So i will be listening to fireworks and coughing.

Sam is *hopefully* tucked up in bed with Mr Beans teddy and a nice copy of N track railway layouts .

Annie was grapled rocking and screaming and shoved into bed by 7 with a hottie bear and the black out curtuins up. Both are angry with me for taking them to the art supply shop to buy some sale priced decent rag acid free watercolour papers.

Sam hit overload from blue lights in the towns Christmas trees by 3pm and began to scream in horror for the next two hours. Imagine that in a small specilaist paper suppliers followed by an hours drive back home. My ears still hurt.

Thank GOD the BBC had repeats of wall to wall Dr Who on tonight. It finshed annie off completely but made Sam slow down and more importantly shut up.

Nathan I left with his dad as he decided we ARE having a party tonight because he will NOT go to bed. He keeps tryng to force feed me choclate ginger biscuits on the grounds he thinks I like them.

I think Jo is still in the house as she broke out all over with eczema from head to foot thanks to the stage make up she used last week and she refussese to let any of her friends see her so she is hiding upstairs listening to HIM.

The black out curtains are drawn. The house is secured. Roll on nathans school taxi reappearing on thursday!

The rest of us are going to bed and if Nathan is silly enough to stay awake all night giggling at fireworks he can do so!

Going back to work on Wednesday suddenly looks rather nice. :lol:

Hi everyone,

Kai is still up and going strong. He's is jumping around all over the place! He is determined to stay awake till midnight (he is 7). I'm ready for bed now! I'll try to persuade him to watch a DVD with me in bed (then i can nod off!).

Loulou

Hi Everyone,

HAPPY NEW YEAR :D

Usually at Centre Parcs at New Year (excellent)

Had Flu over xmas!

16 year old daughter at her b/f (of course).

Rest of family WAS going out for meal and then on to friends.

Phoned friend and he had flu so party off :(

15 year old daughter been sick so in bed :(

12 year old son (AS) not bothered, rather go on MSN and speak to 'friends' until New Year

Maybe next year will be better!

Thankyou for your support over the year :notworthy:

Staying in on our own (bliss) and watching Jools Holland's Hootenanny (which we've seen every year since it started, except the Millenium!)!!

Happy New Year All! >:D<<'>

Bid :)

Well, having spent a jolly afternoon at a friend's house playing Star Wars Monopoly :hypno: (4 youngsters and 4 adults) we are aiming for a quiet adult evening in. I think Chicago is on the telly (never seen it), we have some bubbly and I am about to do something creative with tiger prawns.

er.. apparently Chicago is on a different night - possibly tomorrow but don't take my (highly unreliable) word for it - I have no TV guide. :rolleyes:

We have just watched "Little Voice" which reduced me to tears - a bit close to home really. :(

Prawns were good though :thumbs:

Any suggestions on how to fill the next hour and a quarter ?

K x

Hi everyone,

I am in and thats something for me, i love new year, but being from edinburgh i bet it doesn't surprise any of you. It's excellent up here at this time of year even if you do need street passes for the centre of town, however it is his indoors birthday and he wants to stay in, so here we are.Lewis has been hyper all day so he has had 6mg melatonin about half an hour ago (and counting- he's been totally wild) so thankfully he will miss the midnight fireworks that have been going off for hours anyway and i will proceed to demolish my bottle of Christmas rose moet!!!! how posh! nowt posh about me, a few glasses and i'll be dancing round my handbag in the living room!!! :lol:

Have a good and peaceful night everyone, tomorrow is a whole new year................

er.. apparently Chicago is on a different night - possibly tomorrow but don't take my (highly unreliable) word for it - I have no TV guide. :rolleyes:

We have just watched "Little Voice" which reduced me to tears - a bit close to home really. :(

Prawns were good though :thumbs:

Any suggestions on how to fill the next hour and a quarter ?

K x

Not got a clue but i am so bored

Stayed at home with son, cooked a nice dinner, watched TV, listened to some party music and then after 12 we "looked into our future" ( with some magic tricks). :devil: I was glad to have a quiet New Year's eve after going with him to London at Xmas. Coming from a small town, London was a very hard a test for my son, the tube experience in particular. He began to cry with anxiety when we got in a train and in the next station it suddenly got terrible crowded and he could hardly move with so many people. He also found the noise of the trains terrifying and he refused to go back on the tube saying that i wanted to kill him or what. :crying: We had to walk or wait for an hour for a taxi. He hated the food, we didn't go to a Mc Donalds or any place like that to eat because there were always too many people, and he wanted all the time to go back home (and so we did). :rolleyes: