Sign in to follow this  
oracle

We're having a party!

I have sat here blissfully unaware for the last hour that we appear to be having a party :party::unsure:

I have just paid a visit to the bathroom and pooped my head into David's room only to find that his two mates had arrived, heard one of them, along with Rob and his mate, did not hear him arrive either. Matthew is overjoyed as he :wub: all three friends to bits.

As for Carole who planned to make Christmas Dinner today because we did not have ours on Christmas Day and decided today we would 'make a fuss' well I am now looking at adding another 3 men to the list of those wanting to be fed :crying: Don;t get me wrong I also :wub: these three who :wub: my two warts and all - maybe it's the ASD in me but my plans just changed big time and it's confusing me.

Argh well in for a penny as they say - Anyone else care to join our party :party::band::gather::partytime::wine::pepsi::eat::groupwave: I am told that we are playing Catch Phrase and Beat the Intro after our 'extended' tea.

Carole

Edited by carole

I've just left them to it!!!!! Bet they leave me to do the dishes though :lol:

Carole

carole,shall i bring a bottle?i might do some kareoke later :lol:

I will hold you to that Hev :P Rob is a DJ and we have all of the Kareoke gear sitting in our Kitchen cupboard :dance:

Carole

Well we played Beat the Intro and Terry and I got beat 3 games to 1 - none of the others, including Matthew, wanted to be on our team :lol: Then Terry and I wiped the floor with them all when we played Catch Phrase and won every game :clap:

It's really brought it home to me that both Matthew and David can get into the party mood when they are in their own homes and in company that allows them to be themselves and they feel comfortable. Even though Matthew got beat at every game of Catch Phrase we played - because he opted to be on the team with the 'MEN' :lol: He never lost it once.

If I am honest this is probably the best day we have had during the holidays. :thumbs: We have a had a really good time :)

Carole

Can I come round with our 'Family Fortunes' game ? Can't bring owt else, we've been wiped out by a plague of hungry locusts !

A classic answer from our NT daughter

Q. what else, other than a bird ,would you find in a birdcage?

A. A squirrel ?

'Uh, Oh !!!! ( you know the sound )

lots of opportunities to say 'if it's there, I'll give you the money myself !'

It's great fun, I haven't laughed so much in ages.

SO good in fact that it brought me out of a biggg bad time (family trouble) to inspire me to post tonight.

So, a day late, HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL !

Wac

hope you had a nice time