Sign in to follow this  
Tally

Mountains

I saw the name of mountains next to people's user-names, and I assumed it was their location, because that's where the location goes on other forums I use. I was thinking that there were a lot of people from Snowdon on the forum. Now I have worked out that it's membership status, to do with post count, but it took a while :lol:

i would much rather live on ben nevis than where i live now,at the moment there is a car screeching up and down my road so ben nevis sounds lovely!!

I would prefer Scafell Pike to the woman next door right now, who is telling one of her kids to "shut the f#@& up and get to f~@&ing bed, f@#&ing quickly." Her husband has been doing some DIY in the shed over the Christmas holiday, starting at 8am and finishing at about 10 at night. I suspect that a deadline is not his main motivation for spending so much time out there.

My neighbour likes Elvis nothing wrong with that but at 3 in morn in out house not good. He likes a drink not surprisd as wife lost plot so i leave him to it he's ok when sober :D

Well I'm not even in the UK. :lol: Which is quite apropriate as I was born and brought up in Africa - not on Kilomanjaro though!

its just the ranking system lol i think it is cool

but mt everist should be the top montin