Sign in to follow this  
Viper

Annoying post thing

Hi, has anyone noticed how, if you post one reply and then go back to do another, if you were the last person to post it adds your new post to the old one. This can be a bit annoying as sometimes you want to address different people in the same thread. If we wanted to add something we could edit it in.

Has anyone else noticed this or even understand what I mean?

Viper.

Here is an example. I have posted my topic and opened a reply window, I bet this is now on the bottom of the first post.

Viper.

yes

it is very annoying

SD, this has been annoying me for a while, then I noticed your post in General discussion to Oreo and then Das. You obviously wanted one seperate posts for each of them, It makes it easier for Oreo to read posts to her without the confussion of one on the bottom to Das. No offence to Oreo, it is just an example. Thats why I decided to post this thread when I did.

OLmum

yes that is what i was trying to do

but it wouldn't let me

this function can be removed, it is usually used to stop SPAM as they call it, people replying to themselves basically

Yep, I'll sort this out tomorrow for you :)

Kris

Thanx Kris

oh thats ok then oreo, glad you don't mind we were just using one of those posts as and example because i wanted to post in 2 seprate boxes. One for you and one for DAS but the forum would not let me do that and put them both in the same box!

but Kris has fixed it now and hopefully it will work ok the next time