Sign in to follow this  
Viper

Phone companies are carp

After the problems I had on New years day trying to get in touch with my parents, they still don't have a working phone line.

I have rung their phone company xxx (name edited by moderator) and they gave me instuctions on how my parents can check the line to see whether it is a xxxx (name edited by moderator) problem or a xxxx (name edited by moderator) problem. But I can't tell them cos the phone aint ###### working.

I phoned xxxx (name edited by moderator) to ask them to transfer them back but they can't do anything until my parents ring them and ask. Can you see a pattern forming here?

So I have complained to ofcom but they can't intervene in phone disputes. What are they for then?

The end result is my parents who are 73 and 67 don't have access to a phone and it will stay that way until they do if you see what I mean. :wallbash:

It looks like we are going to have to go to their house to sort it all out. It's inconvenient as it costs us ?20 in petrol to get there and we are broke right now.

Ok rant over.

Viper.

Edited by nellie