Sign in to follow this  
raelien

Trust

First time today - I Trusted C to go to the shops for me -

He only had to get milk and i gave him strict instructions - he came back all flusterred vut he did it and - he was so proud of himself -

I know its such a small thing but its a big thing for me,

- especially after I found out hed been sneakily eating all his xmas chocolate when I wasnt looking. ( wouldnt have noticed but he ate the blooming lot)

thats great

My mum wouldn't let me out alone until I was at secondary school, aged 12. She never took me out to 'practice' or anything though, so I still didn't know what to do in the shops. I had to go with a friend. It's good that you want your children to do things, because I didn't have a clue when I left home aged 20, and I made mistakes as a result.

Hi realien,

I bet you are proud of him :wub: .

I sent Kai into our corner shop whilst i stood outside the other day. I gave him four twenty pences for an ice-cream. He came out of the shop in a state with one 20pence piece and said, "Mummy i need 80p not 20!". I asked him what had happened to the other three 20pences and he just looked blankly at me. I think they must have fallen into the freezer when he leant over! At least he tried, and he is only 7.

Loulou x

Hello raelien,

Great news for both of you, I every step forward is a big thing no mattter how minor it may be, you should both be very proud.

Steve..

I think the boy means well but he is distinctly inclined to be inattentive......

Tutor of Winston Churchill to Lord Randolph Churchill,

Winston's father

hello,i find trust very scary but arent they proud of themselves once they do it,im at the stage where i can leave steve for an hour,hes 12 and loves it,i remember when i was young and my parents went out i loved it!!today steve walked to my mums from his aunties,i was a nervous wreck,he was proud!!

>:D<<'> bless him, sometimes my son goes to newsagents across road to get his magazine, but i never rest till he comes back agin lol